Britney dances on a pole in a bikini (video)

Message added by SlayOut,

Post approval for this thread has been turned on. Please treat fellow Exhalers with respect. Comments inferring that Britney is drugged, crazy, etc. will be hidden and WPs issued accordingly.

13 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

She looks great and is doing amazing for someone who just has been with it for the last 2 days. I just wish her undergarment was a bit less revealing 

One of the major components about pole is the lack of clothing which helps you to stick to the pole. Britney already wears very little clothing so j expect to see even tinier outfits as she practices

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I know right?

Imagine being a "fan" of one of the most sxual popstars of all time yet getting so freakin offended when she acts sxual :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

The “problem” is not being ***ual. The thing is that this is the ONLY thing she’s been doing for the last 2 years. Posting naked pics, posting “dance” videos on bikinis, squeeze her ****.. all the time is the same kind of thing. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, MidnightCity19 said:

She loves this iconic nine inch nails song, would love if she experimented with this type of gritty sound. Very sweet dreams/circus tour interlude Stripping Demi Moore GIF

Reveal hidden contents

She worked with Fred Durst for early ITZ sessions (I know lol). While I’m not a fan of Limp Bizkit, I’d be very interested in hearing what they made together. I imagine it was more trip hop than direct rock though, I’m not sure where I heard this though 

https://youtu.be/C7JHvenOOM0

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, willys said:

[post removed]

What You See Is What You Get - Oops Tour, 2000

Gimme More Music - 2007

Radar - Circus Tour, 09

Boys - Circus Tour, 09

Lace and Leather - Femme Fatale Tour, 2011

3 - Piece of Me Residency, 2013-2017

Slave 4 U - Piece of Me Residency, 2014-2017

Slave 4 U - Numerous performances, 2016

Slave 4 U - POM International Tour, 2018.

Were those any issue?

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block