KYLIE MINOGUE’S VEGAS RESIDENCY: SOLD OUT

x.rox

As per the associated press:

ETCANADA.COM

Kylie Minogue tickets are a hot commodity. On Tuesday, tickets for the first 10 dates of the Australian pop...

Kylie Minogue tickets are a hot commodity.

On Tuesday, tickets for the first 10 dates of the Australian pop star’s Las Vegas residency went on sale, and demand was evidently through the roof.

READ MORE: Kylie Minogue Announces First-Ever Las Vegas Residency, To Kick Off This Fall

Minutes after the shows went on sale, fans attempting to secure tickets were met with a crashing website, The Sun reported.

Tickets started at $200, and went up to a much as $2,000 for tables with bottle service.

“It was crazy. At one point the digital queue to get to the page to get through was over seven hundred hours,” a source said.

“Kylie is a huge artist in the U.K. and Europe and obviously back home in Australia but American has always been that one place she’s left to crack – if the past 24 hours is anything to by she’a finally done it,” they added.

Hours later, all ten shows were sold out.

READ MORE: Kylie Minogue Reveals ‘The Craziest Thing’ She’s Done For Love: ‘I’ve Done So Many Stupid Things’

Minogue will be kicking off her residency on Nov. 3 at The Venetian Tower’s new venue Voltaire, which holds 1,000 fans.

“It’s been like literal blood, sweat and tears. Bruises, sleepless nights, all of those things,” Minogue told The Sun last month, teasing the residency. “But the pay-off and what keeps me going is there’s a moment in a show where you feel like you are weightless or you’re surfing.”

Did you get your tickets? 😏

WISH I WAS GOING! SO HAPPY FOR HER!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, VCTR said:

Wasted about 5 hours trying to get tickets. 

A couple friends of mine were lucky and got tickets but yeah I didn’t think they’d sell out so I thought I had time … nope lol. 

But they’ve announced they’ll be adding dates due to the demand !!!!! So hope is not lost !! ☺️☺️

• Love 3

i love Kylie so im not shading her. but im surprised its sold out given i heard shes not that big in the US and she said shes still touring in 2024. i do worry though because vegas has sold well she might forget about touring and extend her vegas residency. really hope she keeps to her word and still tours in 2024 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i love Kylie so im not shading her. but im surprised its sold out given i heard shes not that big in the US and she said shes still touring in 2024. i do worry though because vegas has sold well she might forget about touring and extend her vegas residency. really hope she keeps to her word and still tours in 2024 

I'm quite confident she will tour in 2024. She has to, lol. 

• Love 2

Wow it’s so cool to see the positive response to the thread! Like I love this about the Britney fandom… sure there’s our traditional tiffs with a couple divas we (among other fandoms to be fair) don’t like (on average obviously not all of us agree). But to see us rally around Kylie is actually just so cool. I mean, she’s in her 50s, she’s a breast cancer survivor, and she’s been in the game over 30 years. 

She’s even said in an interview she would love to collaborate with Britney one day (back in 2011 I believe). This is the best part of being a Britney fan, despite some who say we are a “toxic negative” fan base, I feel we are so far from. We DO rally behind other female pop stars and we do support other women in music. 

love ya’ll :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

That's great!

I'm pleasantly suprised because idk she had alot of fans in the US.

Also I only know a couple songs from her like:

Locomotion, I Should Be So Lucky, Can't Get You Out Of My Head and Tears On My Pillow (my fave song from her)

Are there any other songs from her you guys suggest I listen to?

I want to get to know her catalogue more.

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That's great!

Locomotion, I Should Be So Lucky, Can't Get You Out Of My Head and Tears On My Pillow (my fave song from her)

You can try Step Back in Time: The Definitive Collection. 
Not the whole thing though, it would be too much to take for a starter:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
There's a trimmed-down 20 tracks Vinyl editions. You can made it into a playlist yourself.
And also there's a 18 track megamix at the end of said collection that run for about 40 mins. you can also start there.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That's great!

Here are a few of my faves, from different eras:

Edited by IUSM
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block