Britney wrote "Don't Hang Up" about Colin Farrell, says songwriter Joshua Schwartz

• Super Mods

UH EWWW! :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I DIDNT NEED TO KNOW THAT!

Look I am not saying songs about sx including this are wrong and Britney can make all the sx songs she wants but I really don't need to know who they're about cause I get the image of her doing that with the guy and I dont need that in my head especially since you know what happens during phone sx.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Posted this at the same time lol 

Love that it's based on Colin lol I wonder what she's gonna say in her book about him!?

“…then there was Colin Farrell.  He was so much fun.  It was getting serious.  And he he hung up.”

• Haha 3

Spears fared even worse when the relationship soured. She went on a tour of denial that anything between them happened. Spears dished to W Magazine in July 2003 about their time together. "Yes, I kissed him ... He's the cutest, hottest thing in the world — wooh! ... But it was nothing serious."

Related | Hollyweird: Tom Cruise's Gonzo History of Saving

Farrell, supposedly nursing a bruised ego, decided to send her a few joke gifts around November. In addition to the "lousy" shirt, the Irish bad boy who couldn't act his way out of a phone booth also sent her a bumper sticker that read, "Honk if you've slept with Colin Farrell." Spears was reportedly "furious."

"He thought it would be a great gag to send her the gifts," a close friend of Farrell's told People. "I think Britney thought Colin was being a gentleman and had sent her some perfume. She got quite a shock when she opened his package."

So while Farrell got a balcony lipsmacker and a good laugh, all the pop princess got was a lousy T-shirt.

who does that :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: what a loser.

Edited by Louis-j
  • Like 1
oscars-colin-farrell-zz-230312-864f6c.jp
WWW.TODAY.COM

The Irish actor said his sons are sick of him playing "the bad guy" in movies.

In 2021, Farrell and Bordenave filed to be co-conservators of a limited conservatorship as their son approached 18 years old. 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Spoiler

I know his son IS actually ill, but I didn't know how common conservatorships were in hollywood until Britney's case. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.