Did you like MATM from the first time?

I was OBSESSED. Unfortunately, the radio wasn’t really playing it and I didn’t have internet back in the day so I only heard it once or twice on the radio/mtv (I videotaped her Jay Leno/SNL performances and watched them over and over) until I was able to get a copy of ITZ for Christmas. 

I was obsessed with it though. I was eventually able to snag a copy of the single in summer 2004 with some awesome remixes on it too. Very underrated song. 

• Love 1

When I heard it on the NFL show I was like :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Then the official version came out with Madonna and it kinda grew on me, I liked the choreo and MV the most. I think that was the first full choreo I learned quickly from her by just watching the MV. The live version at the AMAs was great.

• Like 1

Yes and yes. I remember watching the MTV exclusive when she was in the studio and hearing a sample of the song(s) and I followed every step of this era. I watched Making The Music Video. I try and try to get her rap part down and almost did a few years back but I be slippin! I love it. It’s one of my absolute favorite songs.

• Like 1

I honestly loved it instantly. i was 12 at the time and loved how dancey and funky it was, and i still love MATM to this day, still sounds fresh 20 years later:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: and i instantly loved In The Zone. ive said it on here before ITZ is by far Britneys best album

Edited by jonloch1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block