What ethnicity do you think Britney looks?

1 hour ago, Dcarp999 said:

I think her eyes do not look *Northern* European. Not that they aren't European. 

A lot of people have similar eyes to her but they're usually Italian, Greek, Spanish. Not British, Irish, French.

Her Maltese side is where her eyes come from - Malta is just south of Italy and is part of Europe!

I’ve seen other people (not you) say they have never seen a white girl who looks like Britney (there’s threads on Reddit, Lipstick Alley, etc.), and I’m always so puzzled. Tons of people who are Caucasian/white look like her. I have friends from Serbia, Bulgaria, Italy and Spain who have similar eyes.

But even Northwestern European DNA can present darker features. My Irish family also has people who look like Colin Farrell and get called “black Irish,” and that side of the family only shows as Irish on DNA tests (they don’t even have the little bit of North African I got from my dad). And no mythical Spanish/Irish admixture showed up on 23andMe or AncestryDNA either. My Irish mom even has a light olive skin tone.

I may have gotten confused by your post given these other posts. Sorry about that.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1

I can agree Britney takes a lot of the Italian ancestry physically because she looks a whole lot like my sister (at least has the same kind of facial features) and we have Italian ancestry

But she looks white as white can be, I do agree that, for example, Xtina takes a lot more those "northern european" features such as blue eyes, a much paler skin, thinner mouth and nose, u know

But she's white

Edited by Applejack
14 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Ehm flash news girl, Italians are white 😅

At one point, Italians along with Irish people were not considered white. A lot of Italians can pass for being Middle Eastern and South American. This wasn’t just in America but in England as well. These days, Italians are accepted as caucasian.

I think Britney looks like the British-Maltese woman that she is. I saw some mention Albanian and yeah, she looks like she could be from any southeastern European country as well. 

Edited by Pfefferminz
3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

At one point, Italians along with Irish people were not considered white. A lot of Italians can pass for being Middle Eastern and South American. This wasn’t just in America but in England as well. These days, Italians are accepted as caucasian.

I think Britney looks like the British-Maltese woman that she is. I saw some mention Albanian and yeah, she looks like she could be from any southeastern European country as well. 

I agree, but I don’t think white is the correct way to describe it. I think it’s more like other or different. 

In the past if you were Slavic, Jewish or Irish looking you would be seen as less. But our skin color is all white. It was more basic on a set of characteristics over skin color. So if you had the physical characteristics of x you were other and therefore viewed as Y.

I’m not sure if you are American but to me as an European find it very hard to identify with white. As my experiences and culture is very different as that of my fellow Europeans or Northern Americans. I find it very hard to think of myself as the same people as for example white Americans. I’ve never been there, I don’t know what it’s like to be white American. How can I view myself as the same just because my skin color matches. 

5 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Ehm flash news girl, Italians are white 😅

I didn't say they weren't :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But Maltese people are the absolute southernmost southern Italians.. if we take somewhere like Sweden or Finland as the northern extreme of Europe then Malta is the southern one lol so it makes sense some of them can look ambiguous. 

I think Britney is beautiful and has a flawless face.. whatever features she has, they are perfect.

Edited by Dcarp999
  • Love 2

Britney Spears is Cameroonian, Lemurian, Nordic-Ashke**** Jew with some elements of the Carribean indigineous population, particularly The Taíno, an Arawak people. She also has connections to the aryan and reptillian races.

Edited by Cancer

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block