(NEW) Ariana wrecked another couple in 2010 + forgotten past articles of her oppenheiming couples

Ha past being messy :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: :

Sep 13, 2016

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Naya Rivera insinuates that then-fiance Big Sean cheated on her with Ariana Grande prior to their split in her new book, 'Sorry Not Sorry' — read the excerpt

May 20, 2018

mac-miller-heartbroken-over-pete-davidso
HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM

Mac Miller is heartbroken over rumors that Ariana Grande is dating Pete Davidson

Nov 11,2020

5fac3e807f8f4200182a6562?width=1200&form
WWW.INSIDER.COM

The couple dated for over two years before the "SNL" comedian broke up with David. He got engaged to the "Positions" singer weeks later.

I'll dig more, yeah yeah because I'm bored

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Haha 1

If you dig a bit more....

mac-miller-heartbroken-over-pete-davidso
HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM

Mac Miller is heartbroken over rumors that Ariana Grande is dating Pete Davidson

5fac3e807f8f4200182a6562?width=1200&form
WWW.INSIDER.COM

The couple dated for over two years before the "SNL" comedian broke up with David. He got engaged to the "Positions" singer weeks later.

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Naya Rivera insinuates that then-fiance Big Sean cheated on her with Ariana Grande prior to their split in her new book, 'Sorry Not Sorry' — read the excerpt

• Like 1

I also remember her saying in an interview that she developed a crush on Pete in 2016 so when she was dating Ricky. Pete then joked that Ariana sucked his d/ck during that time so seems like we have another case of cheating :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I remember reading tons of blind items back in the day about the way she cheats and steals men so it all makes sense now :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, i sometimes sing live said:

She seems to have major self-worth, self-image, and co-dependency issues. Honestly, very despicable of her. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: Obviously, the guy is an even bigger sewer rat, and I don't believe in "stealing" someone from someone else, but still... :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Wtf she sees in him, he looks like Zucc

Ariana Grande's new boyfriend Ethan Slater files for divorce from wife of 5  years | National PostCommunity | The Forum of Young Global Leaders

Is she trying to **** Zucc by proxy or something?

• Haha 3

I’m honestly so generally disappointed in her, but not only due to her being a home-wrecker. I have unfollowed her on instagram, because all she seems to be doing is promote her low quality make up line which is nothing but a money grab, and pushing political agendas that, just like her personality lately, seem to be so ingenuine and dishonest. 

• Like 1

She's getting a lot of hate but what is curious to me is that nobody has stopped a second to think Ariana worked with Dan in Nickelodeon, a known creep, and probably something that happened long ago could had this behaviour as consequence.

Just now, X_M said:

She's getting a lot of hate but what is curious to me is that nobody has stopped a second to think Ariana worked with Dan in Nickelodeon, a known creep, and probably something that happened long ago could had this behaviour as consequence.

If something did happen with Dan, or even with Colleen whom she's known since before Nickelodeon, then it's her responsibility to get help and therapy, not wrap her legs around any man who's unavailable and hop from coq to coq. Her trauma is not an excuse.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block