(NEW) Ariana wrecked another couple in 2010 + forgotten past articles of her oppenheiming couples

People are calling for her to be cut from Wicked and Glinda be recast. Same with Ethan’s character. I feel bad cuz I was a Ari stan and this is too much. And to be honest I don’t want to see Wicked if they’re in it. They tanked their acting careers! I don’t see them being a box office draw after this. If Wicked flops, I strongly believe it’s due to this scandal. People seem to be more forgiving to singers when they do something bad, so Ari will bounce back as a musician.

• Love 2

Y’all acting like this isn’t the girl who wished her fans would “******* die” in that elevator when her music career started. The girl who licked donuts and left it for public consumption. The girl who hates Americans and America. The girl who pays bot farms to leave hate and defend her at all costs on every corner of the internet. She’s not a good person lol. People who stan her are the same kind of people who stan Taylor… but sluhtty 😆 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

People are calling for her to be cut from Wicked and Glinda be recast. Same with Ethan’s character. I feel bad cuz I was a Ari stan and this is too much. And to be honest I don’t want to see Wicked if they’re in it. They tanked their acting careers! I don’t see them being a box office draw after this. If Wicked flops, I strongly believe it’s due to this scandal. People seem to be more forgiving to singers when they do something bad, so Ari will bounce back as a musician.

I haven't seen people calling for her to be recast, but I don't doubt it.

People have already started comparing this to "Don't Worry Darling". And that is NOT a good thing.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

F1gWceTaIAUA6f8-1568x1568.jpeg

This :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Lmao that is more than a passing resemblance tbh 

2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I’m honestly so generally disappointed in her, but not only due to her being a home-wrecker. I have unfollowed her on instagram, because all she seems to be doing is promote her low quality make up line which is nothing but a money grab, and pushing political agendas that, just like her personality lately, seem to be so ingenuine and dishonest. 

i always knew she was evil

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

People have already started comparing this to "Don't Worry Darling". And that is NOT a good thing.

There’s no way they’d recast her. That would cost 10s of millions if not double the already astronomical budget. The movie is almost done filming but is on hold rn bc of the strikes. I don’t think this scandal will hurt the movie. If anything people who didn’t have an interest before might watch now bc of the drama

15 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I’ve read the comments on DM articles, on Wicked the films IG, as well as Jon Chu’s IG. I’m truly curious how this will play out. They were less than a month away from wrapping up filming, so I really can’t imagine them reshooting for a new Glinda, but it would be easier as a viewer to not see scenes of Ari with Ethan and not feel some type of way. 

27 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’ve read the comments on DM articles, on Wicked the films IG, as well as Jon Chu’s IG. I’m truly curious how this will play out. They were less than a month away from wrapping up filming, so I really can’t imagine them reshooting for a new Glinda, but it would be easier as a viewer to not see scenes of Ari with Ethan and not feel some type of way. 

Yeah, because isn't his character in love with Ariana's and then she pawns him off on someone else because she's not interested? It's gonna be so icky.

• Love 2

Exhale? Shaming women? How surprising. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Let us get one thing clear: Strong relationships do not get "home wrecked".

If any partner leaves a relationship for someone else, then that relationship is not real or solid in the first place. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Ariana could have hgit on him and he could have said NO. It is easy saying NO. Same thing if it was a vice versa situation.

Y'all sitting her acting as if you are part of the story while Ariana is busy making millions. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Exhale? Shaming women? How surprising. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

If any partner leaves a relationship for someone else, then that relationship is not real or solid in the first place. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Ariana could have hgit on him and he could have said NO. It is easy saying NO. Same thing if it was a vice versa situation.

Y'all sitting her acting as if you are part of the story while Ariana is busy making millions. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Okay, I,would agreed with you if this happen for once, but she did it for multiple times. She's like a "raven partner". :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

The issue lies in the fact that it's not just one isolated incident, there are numerous cases of cheating and home-wrecking associated with her. I can't help but feel sorry for you because you seem unable to acknowledge any wrongdoing on the part of your favorite pop girls :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Both Ethan and Ariana bear responsibility in this situation, but due to Ariana's higher level of fame, she naturally receives more attention :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Okay, I,would agreed with you if this happen for once, but she did it for multiple times. She's like a "raven partner". :orangu_orangutan_ape:

14 minutes ago, Henry. said:

The issue lies in the fact that it's not just one isolated incident, there are numerous cases of cheating and home-wrecking associated with her. I can't help but feel sorry for you because you seem unable to acknowledge any wrongdoing on the part of your favorite pop girls :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Both Ethan and Ariana bear responsibility in this situation, but due to Ariana's higher level of fame, she naturally receives more attention :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Ariana is not one of my favorite singers, though I do enjoy some of her music. I couldn't care less about her private life :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

All I am saying is that whether one time or 10 times, it is none of anyone's business. Especially when COMMITTED MEN always have the option to say NO, and so do women.

Also, with celebrities, is there anything real? It might all be a gimmick :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by MasterMindz
17 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

All I am saying is that whether one time or 10 times, it is none of anyone's business.

Ariana is a public figure, and she willingly embraced that lifestyle. What goes around comes around, and maybe after all this time, she'll finally learn some lessons from the flak she's getting

ezgif-1-9a9ea0b16c.gif.b8806d206e8f38ef4

20 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Especially when COMMITTED MEN always have the option to say NO, and so do women.

Like I said earlier, they're both at fault and totally deserve all the hate they're getting. Karma got them

25 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Also, with celebrities, is there anything real? It might all be a gimmick :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It's highly improbable that Ariana's team would intentionally plan something that could seriously damage her reputation. Let's avoid delving into the 'story might be fake' perspective, there is no denial of its authenticity from both teams

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MasterMindz said:

Are you saying that so that you don't have to feel bad about Taylor being a dirty, dirty cheater too? :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Ariana is a public figure, and she willingly embraced that lifestyle. What goes around comes around, and maybe after all this time, she'll finally learn some lessons from the flak she's getting

Like I said earlier, they're both at fault and totally deserve all the hate they're getting. Karma got them

It's highly improbable that Ariana's team would intentionally plan something that could seriously damage her reputation. Let's avoid delving into the 'story might be fake' perspective, there is no denial of its authenticity from both teams

We shall wait and see :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

By your logic, Britney deserved the hate she got for the JT breakup as she is a public figure and she signed up for that, or her 2007 paparazzi treatment. Especially with Eveuyrtime discussing being unfaithful :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Edited by MasterMindz

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block