(NEW) Ariana wrecked another couple in 2010 + forgotten past articles of her oppenheiming couples

Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

You know I like Taylor, but I'm not gonna pretend she's not a cheater too (multiple times actually, if I'm not mistaken).

They all do, whether in private or in public. My point is that it is not of anyone's business and people are not forced to cheat on their partners :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It's not like Ariana is holding men at gunpoint :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: Imagine if she is? Dope :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

9 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

By your logic, Britney deserved the hate she got for the JT breakup as she is a public figure and she signed up for that, or her 2007 paparazzi treatment. Especially with Eveuyrtime discussing being unfaithful :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Girl, stfu :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

It's unfair to hold Britney accountable for a one-time mistake of cheating on Justin. Ariana deserves the negative attention because she repeatedly makes the same mistake over and over and now she's getting exposed. Ariana seems to have this pattern of being a hopeless romantic. Britney was dealing with serious privacy issues - like being stalked and harassed - which is nothing like Ariana's romantic choices. Britney had no say in all that unwanted attention, while Ariana's choices put her under the spotlight.
  • Love 5
  • Super Mods

I really hate to say this and normally im against s.l.u.t shaming but:

She REALLY is one! :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I just thought her promiscuous persona was an act but I guess not.

I will NEVER respect a woman who purposely gets off on breaking up relationships and marriages especially ones with children for the fun of it.

I hope Karma hits her hard for all this bad behavior!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Wtf she sees in him, he looks like Zucc

Ariana Grande's new boyfriend Ethan Slater files for divorce from wife of 5  years | National PostCommunity | The Forum of Young Global Leaders

Is she trying to **** Zucc by proxy or something?

EWW!

Idk why but most of the men Ariana has been with have been unattractive.

In my opinion only Mac Miller, Dalton and Big Sean were good looking but everyone else was not.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I still can't believe that Big Sean would cheat on NAYA ****** RIVERA... With Ariana Grande. Ariana's looked 12 ever since she left "Victorious". Like, she literally de-aged somehow, because she looked older when she was on Nickelodeon than she is now.

I could never cheat on a man with a boy TBH

Actually she looks much older now with her sickly figure and bleach blonde hair.

For some reason, blonde hair doesn't look good on most natural brunettes

(Except Britney)

From 2013-2016 

She looked underage but after that,

she looked older.

1 hour ago, Henry. said:

Let's avoid causing any trouble for user @MasterMindz, as it may lead to his meltdown due to shattering his illusion of a flawless pop star, free from any imperfections

ezgif-1-9a9ea0b16c.gif.b8806d206e8f38ef4

1 hour ago, Henry. said:

Girl, stfu :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

It's unfair to hold Britney accountable for a one-time mistake of cheating on Justin. Ariana deserves the negative attention because she repeatedly makes the same mistake over and over and now she's getting exposed. Ariana seems to have this pattern of being a hopeless romantic. Britney was dealing with serious privacy issues - like being stalked and harassed - which is nothing like Ariana's romantic choices. Britney had no say in all that unwanted attention, while Ariana's choices put her under the spotlight.

I literally just said all celebrities can do whatever they want. As Britney said: MANJOBIIIIIII :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

11 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Exhale? Shaming women? How surprising. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Let us get one thing clear: Strong relationships do not get "home wrecked".

If any partner leaves a relationship for someone else, then that relationship is not real or solid in the first place. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Ariana could have hgit on him and he could have said NO. It is easy saying NO. Same thing if it was a vice versa situation.

Y'all sitting her acting as if you are part of the story while Ariana is busy making millions. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

It’s not shaming women, despite your desire to be offended. 

Just like that ugly woman in your emote, TS, they are the bigger star, so the attention is on them. When they **** up by getting involved with a married man with a new baby or  racist, ****, etc., then the stories cover them.

But in both cases, yes, the men were worse. 

Listening to her songs now is a bit… uncomfortable. Like, I thought they were fun and sl**, but now it’s more she truly is this “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored” vibe… bleh 

Professionally, what absolute idiots to do this amongst an incredibly anticipated production, certainly distracting from the other performers. Coworkers getting together neverrr is a good idea.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

Listening to her songs now is a bit… uncomfortable. Like, I thought they were fun and sl**, but now it’s more she truly is this “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored” vibe… bleh 

Professionally, what absolute idiots to do this amongst an incredibly anticipated production, certainly distracting from the other performers. Coworkers getting together neverrr is a good idea.

My fave Ariana song "One Last Time" definitely got ruined by this. Not only is it about her wanting her ex to risk his current relationship by sleeping with her one last time, the entire reason he's an ex is because SHE cheated. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I know it's just a song and probably not informed by real events, but it's still not a good look, knowing her pattern.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

By your logic, Britney deserved the hate she got for the JT breakup as she is a public figure and she signed up for that, or her 2007 paparazzi treatment. Especially with Eveuyrtime discussing being unfaithful :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Britney absolutely did not deserve that. Especially 2007.

Besides, we're not discussing Ariana stepping out of a relationship. By all accounts, her and Dalton have been done since January. We're discussing Ariana stepping INTO a relationship that wasn't hers.

If you're going to try to drag Britney to get some attention, you could at least use the proper examples; Columbus Short, Adnan Ghalib and K-Fed. Britney began relationships with all three while they were with someone else.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block