(NEW) Ariana wrecked another couple in 2010 + forgotten past articles of her oppenheiming couples

I hate how people always put the blame 1 person (Ariana here) when the other clearly let it happen and didn't do anything to stop it....

Like why all the hate towards Ariana while it was actually the dude that had a GF. He should have stopped it, he let it happen.

My ex got stolen by somebody but I never blamed the guy that "stole" him. I blame my ex for not being honest and let it happen.

The guy wasn't in a relationship, he was single while my ex wasn't. To say in Taylor's words: he should have said no.

Edited by Midnights
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Midnights said:

I hate how people always put the blame 1 person (Ariana here) when the other clearly let it happen and didn't do anything to stop it....

Like why all the hate towards Ariana while it was actually the dude that had a GF. He should have stopped it, he let it happen.

My ex got stolen by somebody but I never blamed the guy that "stole" him. I blame my ex for not being honest and let it happen.

The guy wasn't in a relationship, he was single while my ex wasn't. To say in Taylor's words: he should have said no.

Because she made it for multiple times? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Midnights said:

People are putting the blame on Ariana because a) she has a very well-documented pattern and b) no one knows who the **** Ethan Slater is, so no one cares to call him out.

And at the end of the day, our opinions don't matter. Only Lily Jay's matters, and she's made it very clear that she blames BOTH of them. While also shaming Ariana.

17 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

It’s not shaming women, despite your desire to be offended. 

Just like that ugly woman in your emote, TS, they are the bigger star, so the attention is on them. When they **** up by getting involved with a married man with a new baby or  racist, ****, etc., then the stories cover them.

But in both cases, yes, the men were worse. 

Keep hating :britney-fire-dance:

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney absolutely did not deserve that. Especially 2007.

Besides, we're not discussing Ariana stepping out of a relationship. By all accounts, her and Dalton have been done since January. We're discussing Ariana stepping INTO a relationship that wasn't hers.

If you're going to try to drag Britney to get some attention, you could at least use the proper examples; Columbus Short, Adnan Ghalib and K-Fed. Britney began relationships with all three while they were with someone else.

Learn how to READ. I never said Britney deserves any of this nonsense. I was replying to a comment that mentioned that celebrities chose fame and deserved scrutiny. By that user's logic, then Britney deserved the hate and backlash she got over the alleged  JT cheating story and the 2007 media treatment. 

Also, I had no idea all these guys were with someone else. If Britney dated 3 guys who were in a relationship, then the audacity of Exhale attacking Ariana :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• 4 months later...
On 7/31/2023 at 9:45 AM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Ha past being messy :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: :

Sep 13, 2016

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Naya Rivera insinuates that then-fiance Big Sean cheated on her with Ariana Grande prior to their split in her new book, 'Sorry Not Sorry' — read the excerpt

May 20, 2018

mac-miller-heartbroken-over-pete-davidso
HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM

Mac Miller is heartbroken over rumors that Ariana Grande is dating Pete Davidson

Nov 11,2020

5fac3e807f8f4200182a6562?width=1200&form
WWW.INSIDER.COM

The couple dated for over two years before the "SNL" comedian broke up with David. He got engaged to the "Positions" singer weeks later.

I'll dig more, yeah yeah because I'm bored

Any news in this matter @Neydelinska Spearsi? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Whitney Houston

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block