Britney: if you read BreatheHeavy, PLEASE make a video for MYB

5 hours ago, acevedomolina said:

I am obsessed with this song. I don't know if people like it, but I love it and I hope Britney makes a video for this. 

Stream Mind Your Business and let's support our queen!! The song is close to 10 million views on youtube, wow.

5 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Right! It could further help the song's relevance. 

8798272c1294a867c37014bf81e63492307977c3

Your taste is really low :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

If she’s reading the forum she would know not to make a video for the song and stop working with Will I Am :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

This :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 2

The video would be fun if Britney and Will were futuristic ninjas that break into Britney's home to try to rob her. But they come inside and Britney is dancing in their living room and kills them after a brief fight scene. The end. Mixed in there would be some cut scenes of Britney looking hot and dancing walking down the street in public, but very fast choreographed dancing with many dancers around her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block