🚨🚨 BRITNEY POSTS REVENGE POEM; She's ready to ****** and be a stinging B‼️

2 hours ago, easy said:

All those "the book is gonna be watered down" folks are suddenly as quiet as the "book doesn't exist" folks :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Britney just reminded everyone to stop underestimating her, start trusting her. Her mind is such a beautiful thing, I'm glad it's hers again. 

Oh wow you said that so beautifully! Her mind is hers again indeed!  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: I'll be honest years back I NEVER thought we see the day of her freedom of self or her artistic expression truly her own. Forever grateful 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, brads2radforu said:

Pretty sure she’s writing an album. Almost positive she’s coming out with a song totally written by her. Here’s hoping! 

It makes sense.

There’s the rumor of a song coming in the next months, then there’s this post and the shortly after there’s a rumor about Britney working with Danja last night.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block