🚨🚨 BRITNEY POSTS REVENGE POEM; She's ready to ****** and be a stinging B‼️

3 hours ago, easy said:

All those "the book is gonna be watered down" folks are suddenly as quiet as the "book doesn't exist" folks :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Britney just reminded everyone to stop underestimating her, start trusting her. Her mind is such a beautiful thing, I'm glad it's hers again. 

No, the book will still be watered down. Wait and see. She is going to go very easy on Lou.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

No, the book will still be watered down. Wait and see. She is going to go very easy on Lou.

I think her main “target” with the c-ship will be her family. 

But I’m tired of the “watered down” complaints. You can say a lot in 288 pages. She’s probably not going to cover each and every aspect of her life. I think it’ll mainly focus on the time in the c-ship. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

At the very least, it’s a poem. But the repetition gives lyrics. Plus, she said it’s a tease for a project. Obviously, it’s related to the book, but I think a song really might accompany it!! Are we finally getting the kind of song we’ve wanted for 15 years???

What if she's making a soundtrack for her book? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

That would be so iconic. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block