Another Update: Maxi Says He Was Joking & Now Has Deleted His IG; Update: Lie is Exposed; Britney FORCED to do "Mind Your Business" according to Maxi, Sam's former makeup artist

Message added by Jordan Miller,

BS Alert! Sam Asghari's former makeup artist, Maxi, says Britney's vocals on her new collab with will.i.am, "Mind Your Business," were recorded on a cell phone. He also adds that she's being forced to work. Sources with direct knowledge tell BreatheHeavy his claims are a "bold-faced lie." She's not being forced to work, nor were her vocals recorded over the phone. And yes, they are indeed Britney's vocals. 

Additionally, fans did a little investigating themselves. Taking a closer look at the frequencies of the song shows Britney's vocals are high fidelity, meaning there's no way "Mind Your Business" includes vocals submitted from a cell phone. 

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

Normally I'd look the other way regarding Maxi (or any other scorned former employee's) unfounded claims, but it's important in 2023 that we remember Britney is finally living life on her terms and is not being forced to do anything she doesn't want to. 

8 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Maxi is an opportunist. No need to pay attention to what he has to say

Well, I loved it, and a lot of Army's lived it. I am happy a lot of haters started to like Britney now with this kind of music that fits the time and her age. Stop living in the past and be happy with how she reinvents her brand.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I sort of disagree...why would he risk his job to call out the awful cship in 2020 when no one in Britney/Sam's close circle would talk about it? I think he actually cares about Sam & Britney. His lashing out lately could be because he feels hurt Sam is siding with Cade instead of him when Cade attacked Maxi's character.

Cade also spoke out but he spoke out when Rosengart was hired...which was way later.

c2987d9c26d942e0a59349f789fa334d_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney's agent is breaking his silence and coming out on the side of #FreeBritney.

No offense, but what job?

That's why he's whinging... he got kicked out.

• Like 1

This dude has proven that he’s just jealous of the little threesome Britney, Sam and Cade have going on and the **** he’s been doing, esp. the fact that he made a podcast to express his little feelings proves he’s an opportunist.

People are going way overboard over a stupid ******* song, it’s ridiculous, it’s just a song it’s not that serious, get a life!! Just cuz it’s not the kind of song you like or wanted doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with it.

It may be time for many fans to face the fact that she may just not be ready or even want to put out the monumental, soul baring ballad many of y’all are obviously hoping for. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Well she wasn’t capable of making decisions for herself from 26 - 39 so your point is moot 

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

Uh what? Britney was more than capable to make decisions for herself. The con didn't allow her to. There was NEVER a capacity declaration that stated she wasn't capable :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Sorry but I kinda believe this 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ Makes total sense why she hasn’t said a word about the song, no video or new photos to promote it. Deletes her insta the week it comes out. It’s not a Britney standard song. 

Just because the song sucks doesn’t mean she was forced to record it on a phone by twink Cade. Literally everyone needs to get a hold of themselves right now

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Perhaps he's referring to SOME vocals? I said it since the very first preview that when she says that awful "Mind your business *****" it sounds as if it was taken from her phone - first and only take I would assume...

Queen of recording a song through the phone while sunbathing at the beach! Iconic in many ways :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

When will the other has beens that need to go into the studio to try to make some magic? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by pablitonizer
6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Well she wasn’t capable of making decisions for herself from 26 - 39 so your point is moot 

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

ya'll just constantly infantilize her and it's disgusting. The conservatorship took away her human rights not her ability to have a brain and think for herself. the constant need to put her down by making it seem she's not a capable adult is truly wild

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Cancer said:

Britney probably told will.i.an to fukk off on the phone and to mind his business and he recorded the audio and turned it into an obnoxious pop earworm.

“If you don’t get up out my face I’ll let the dogs out,  5 seconds and then the dogs come out,  you know what happens when the dogs come out” 

Oh I Get It Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.