Mind Your Business is her Best Single Since Work Bxxch, #B10 should follow the same vibe

4 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

MYB has an identity Britney showcasing her anger in the song through EDM beats

Hearing the song, i feel no anger. I thought shes just playing around... like in a tiktok song perhaps? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Well as for the lyrics i get it... paparazzi? Privacy? Well piece of me has the better lyrics tho. Couldnt come close. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Vocals are weak compared to the reference line from GM and S&S. 

I still dont like it. Or maybe im not the person who likes tiktok sh+t songs. Lol :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: its just my opinion.. so dont be mad sweetie. Peace! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I can't handle this level of delusion... wake up :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I agree. I know we all have different opinions but by God I'm sorry but MYB is awful. I dont understand why before MYB everyone on here was saying BJ was awful and she should never work with will.i.am again, but now just because it's her first song since being free everyones acting like its Brilliant. I love Britney and I hate saying it but the song is awful like every other song will.i.am creates

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I don't like the singles. Glory is an amazing album but Make Me and Slumber Party weren't it. Change Your Mind, Better, Love Me Down or Liar would be way better single choices.

I agree.

Make Me was too slow for a lead single and Slumber Party sounded just like Hotline Bling from Drake that came out around the same time.

All those songs u mentioned would've been great singles.

I wish Glory was a visual album and we got videos for every song :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
On 7/21/2023 at 5:26 PM, princessmimi said:

So you don't like the singles from Glory?

I was obsessed with make me, but slumber party was whatever. Glory was an amazing album, but who heard it? Will.I.Am & Britney make trash music together, but its been more successful than anything on Glory.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Fall2Pieces said:

I was obsessed with make me, but slumber party was whatever. Glory was an amazing album, but who heard it? Will.I.Am & Britney make trash music together, but its been more successful than anything on Glory.

Yeah I agree.

Glory was more of an artistic and experimental album than one destined for mainstream success.

Probably the only songs on there that I always thought were radio friendly were Make Me, Liar and Change Your Mind.

I never really liked Slumber Party, I always thought it was a rip off of Hotline Bling by Drake.

However the video is gorgeous and probably the best one she made during her conservatorship.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block