What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Artist Formerly Known As Britney Spears

There hasn't been a true Britney Spears song since before Toxic. Everything since and including could literally have been sung by anyone. 

That's not to say they've all been bad songs but Britney Spears has completely disappeared from her own music.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, handmedown said:

The Artist Formerly Known As Britney Spears

There hasn't been a true Britney Spears song since before Toxic. Everything since and including could literally have been sung by anyone. 

That's not to say they've all been bad songs but Britney Spears has completely disappeared from her own music.

What? 

And LINK please?

I became a fan in 2007 and every single for a new era since then has been "its a grower" for me. I dont love everything immediatly. This is very work ***** for me, which I love now.

SO yeah, I think its a grower. Would I have wanted something else? Yes. But it isnt me. This is about Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫.
𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐲𝐦! 𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤-𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐰𝐮𝐮 ...

k-pop rose GIF

Edited by danyelko
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, danyelko said:

𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫.
𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐲𝐦!

𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤-𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐰𝐮𝐮k-pop rose GIF

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT. Honestly I can imagine Blackpink doing this song. I need an AI Version. 

• Love 1

I'm at the 3rd listen... It's catchy, I like the beat. We've been having the whole song since Monday basically as it's just an extended version of the preview, lol. Will it do well? It's really up to the radios I think, especially now that it's summer and everyone's out and about. Considering both will.i.am and homegirl aren't relevant with young audiences I doubt main big stations (like BBC Radio 1 here for example) will give it hardcore spins. But you never know!!

Now to the controversial part - I ******* hate her voice in it. It sounds like her voice from those weird Instagram videos, when she decides to speak and end up saying the most awkward things in the most awkward ways. Those videos that are hard to watch, you know what I'm talking about. This is exactly what I meant when I said she's no longer the artist I fell in love with 20 years ago. They broke our girl those mother****ers... :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.0
  • Like 4

The voice production is just plain terrible

Just now, Tingle2mingle86 said:

God, some of you are so toxic 😩😩😩

love the song. The only part that I could do without is the mind your business ***** lol. It’s so pitched but this is a BOP!!

My theory is that this is actually pure Britney alone, or this is the only part of the song that has been recorded recently. Therefore sounding different to the rest.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block