What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, ArtPopMusic said:

Easily, the worst song in the history of contemporary pop. Seriously?? What kind of joke is this?? Do they really think our taste is that undeveloped?? Show some respect to the audience and, above all, to music!!!

You must be fun at parties :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Just listened! 

Queen Brit sounds like a Bollywood star who struggles with english but is a big fan of american music and wants to make it to the scene. 

William actually sounds very good in comparison to his usual sound, so good for him.

Autotune overload but it does go ok with the song so i didnt mind.

I cringed at the whashe do shibido etc parts and thats bad because that never happeneds with Britney for me, altho she usually does softer lyrics, she always sung them  strongly -hence my usual obsession with her own work.

On the bright side the song might do very well in the clubs and dance chart because it sounds like a drunk anthem and people who cant really sing or feel deep music would eat it up. 

I personally will jam to it again, but not as a Britney song. It reminds me of how I laughed at work work work parts by Rihanna, but hey GP loved it and grew on me as well.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ArtPopMusic said:

Easily, the worst song in the history of contemporary pop. Seriously?? What kind of joke is this?? Do they really think our taste is that undeveloped?? Show some respect to the audience and, above all, to music!!!

Music these days is fast food garbage - just take a look at what’s charting and the likes of a 1 minute song “Barbie world” and other talentless producers throwing **** at the wall. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ArtPopMusic said:

It's not Mozart but this a bit dramatic :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 6
6 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Do you guys not know Britney's voice? HOW do you hear Myah in this? Like how? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And since you clearly can't tell the difference between their voices why do you dislike BJ? You don't know Britney's voice if you think Myah is doing any lead singing in this song, so what's your issue?

It's clearly Britney, the song is basic, amateur and generic af imo, not my cup of tea, but idc, I hope she had fun making it if it's new. :neydedance_purple:

With all the effects you only can tell that it has most likely not been 'sung' by an animal. Anything else... Still in the picture.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block