Britney smacked in the face by security, files police report!

TMZ backtracking on their original report of her being “slapped”. How unlike them to not verify information before reporting it. Meanwhile you’re all arguing over where Sam was, what he was doing… overlooking the fact that TMZ can’t even get the basics of the incident right so how on earth do you expect them to report anything on who, if anyone, helped her up. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

We're told Vegas police will be meeting face-to-face with Britney Spears this morning to discuss the incident.

Our law enforcement sources tell us the cops who responded to ARIA reviewed security camera footage showing Smith push Britney's hand away ... and then her hand, not Smith's, struck her face.

Edited by rennen2.0
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, Emil87 said:

Literally said in my post that I wasn’t blaming him for it. What I said was if I saw my partner being assaulted, you best believe I’m gonna make even more of a scene. Will it help the situation? Most likely not, but at least I’ll know I stood up for someone I love.

I would at least help her up. Some of y’all defend him over everything. 

i would like to know what sam or her security were at or doing in this situation 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Literally said in my post that I wasn’t blaming him for it. What I said was if I saw my partner being assaulted, you best believe I’m gonna make even more of a scene. Will it help the situation? Most likely not, but at least I’ll know I stood up for someone I love.

I would at least help her up. Some of y’all defend him over everything. 

But why are you assuming he didn’t help her? Like ugh whatever I cannot 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

TMZ backtracking on their original report of her being “slapped”. How unlike them to not verify information before reporting it. 

We're told Vegas police will be meeting face-to-face with Britney Spears this morning to discuss the incident.

Our law enforcement sources tell us the cops who responded to ARIA reviewed security camera footage showing Smith push Britney's hand away ... and then her hand, not Smith's, struck her face.

So she hit herself? Doesn’t make sense.

2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

TMZ backtracking on their original report of her being “slapped”. How unlike them to not verify information before reporting it. 

And then she threw herself on the ground??? Or was that part not true, either. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
witnesses seem to differ. 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

TMZ backtracking on their original report of her being “slapped”. How unlike them to not verify information before reporting it. Meanwhile you’re all arguing over where Sam was, what he was doing… overlooking the fact that TMZ can’t even get the basics of the incident right so how on earth do you expect them to report anything on who, if anyone, helped her up.

!! Point fingers first, ask questions later, that’s the thinking here. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

But why are you assuming he didn’t help her? Like ugh whatever I cannot 

What can’t you lol. I’m just going by the original story that was posted by several different media outlets. I should know better than to trust every word out of the medias mouth, but I admit that my emotions maybe got the better of me.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

So she hit herself? Doesn’t make sense.

I think he slapped her hand away so hard that she ended up hitting herself with her own hand. Still assault though, of course TMZ is now acting like she went up to him and slapped herself for attention or something. Typical. 

• Like 2

So no

Just now, Emil87 said:

What can’t you lol. I’m just going by the original story that was posted by several different media outlets. I should know better than to trust every word out of the medias mouth, but I admit that my emotions maybe got the better of me.

Nothing wrong having those thoughts many people wonder why Sam doesn't 'seem' to protect his wife like a husband should.

His wife gets dragged through the mud via TMZ and then pops up giving them exclusive talks on video.

Sam no where to be found when Jason showed up to her home banging on the bedroom door breaking in.

Now this report where she allegedly picked herself up and no reports of Sam going off in protection of his wife. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, First Class Diamond said:

So no

Nothing wrong having those thoughts many people wonder why Sam doesn't 'seem' to protect his wife like a husband should.

His wife gets dragged through the mud via TMZ and then pops up giving them exclusive talks on video.

Sam no where to be found when Jason showed up to her home banging on the bedroom door breaking in.

Now this report where she allegedly picked herself up and no reports of Sam going off in protection of his wife. 

Thank you. But of course Sam makes a lot of bussies tingle on here so of COURSE he can do no wrong. Ugh I can’t. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block