why people hate Clumsy so much

47 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

This tbh 

still better than Private Show 🤢

I just commented on the other thread about Private show...

Clumsy and Hard to forget ya are both so unnecessary... should not have been put on  the Glory....after BJ and FF.... enough with these european dance songs.... both songs are not very cohesive, melodicaly and tempo speaking, and so you just cannot enjoy dancing to it as a whole.... there are of course ''cool'' elements and I know they have their fans (and haters, as every Britney song) and I end up liking every Britney song eventually because in time I understand why she (they) decided to put it on the album but with my gun pointed on my head and having to have to decide which songs to leave out - definitely Clumsy and Hard to forget ya! 

Private show and What you need on the other hand are both very soulful and great songs very catchy and GP loves them (I played these songs on my parties etc)... Fans tho do not like them which I really do not get....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

This song is a bop , deserves to be a single with video clip , could have been a success !!!

I've seen too many people hating her here :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I agree. It's a fun and danceable song on an otherwise quite boring album. Glory has great production and vocals but it doesn't really have any amazing stand-out tracks. I don't understand why it's so loved by fans.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, johnnysvanda said:

I just commented on the other thread about Private show...

Clumsy and Hard to forget ya are both so unnecessary... should not have been put on  the Glory....after BJ and FF.... enough with these european dance songs.... both songs are not very cohesive, melodicaly and tempo speaking, and so you just cannot enjoy dancing to it as a whole.... there are of course ''cool'' elements and I know they have their fans (and haters, as every Britney song) and I end up liking every Britney song eventually because in time I understand why she (they) decided to put it on the album but with my gun pointed on my head and having to have to decide which songs to leave out - definitely Clumsy and Hard to forget ya! 

Private show and What you need on the other hand are both very soulful and great songs very catchy and GP loves them (I played these songs on my parties etc)... Fans tho do not like them which I really do not get....

what's wrong with european dance music? ***** slap GIF

You like european di*k but not european music???!!!
***** slap GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block