So The Idol just finished and Britney…

3 hours ago, First Class Diamond said:

Receipt where Britney said she was filming the Idol - POST IT

Even if a new album happened that's all it probably be, anyone thinking she's going on a world tour or going to promo an album like she did in the past are out of their minds. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 hour ago, nux1989 said:

This maybe?

Also, Britney with the Weeknd and Sam Levinson (The man who created Euphoria and The Idol):

spacer.png

Technically we’re now being gaslit by Britney lol. We had every reason to believe she did something for The Idol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1

This "rumor" is a great way to tell who wants to blame their delusions on Britney and who doesn't. She never ONCE said she filmed this show, she spoke about a "movie" titled The Idol before anyone knew of The Weeknd's show and before she met with him and Levinson. We were also told, numerous times, that it was JUST a meeting between them because Britney loved The Weeknd and Eurphoria and Vicky is good friends with Levinson. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

9 hours ago, Crayboy said:

She was either being sarcastic when she said she shot for it, or her scenes got cut out. 

Remember, the show took a completely new direction after the original creator was fired, and Sam Levinson + The Weeknd took over.

I think her scenes got cut out because and correct me if I'm wrong, didn't she posted about it months before the project was announced by the creators themselves? Anyway I'm glad she's not in it! This show is a real mess!!!

14 minutes ago, easy said:

This "rumor" is a great way to tell who wants to blame their delusions on Britney and who doesn't. She never ONCE said she filmed this show, she spoke about a "movie" titled The Idol before anyone knew of The Weeknd's show and before she met with him and Levinson. We were also told, numerous times, that it was JUST a meeting between them because Britney loved The Weeknd and Eurphoria and Vicky is good friends with Levinson. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I would never blame my delusions on Britney. Just @BritneytTheStan twitter account lol The way I fell for these numerous rumors (minus Glastonbury :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:)  is so cruel lol :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I think her scenes got cut out because and correct me if I'm wrong, didn't she posted about it months before the project was announced by the creators themselves? Anyway I'm glad she's not in it! This show is a real mess!!!

She spoke about it in November 2021, the month of her freedom. Do we really wanna believe she was filming the original show in the midst of her battle for freedom and work strike?? Common sense. She met with The Weeknd and Levinson after the show took its new direction in June 2022. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block