So The Idol just finished and Britney…

Just now, Crayboy said:

She was either being sarcastic when she said she shot for it, or her scenes got cut out. 

Remember, the show took a completely new direction after the original creator was fired, and Sam Levinson + The Weeknd took over.

Yeah this could possibly be it - scrapped like her “when I grow up” cameo, the original MM video etc 

Once again The Weeknd uses Britney for sales. He did this with his album, and now with this. I’m completely over him. 

I had such high hopes for this show. But it turned out to be an ick cringe trainweck. Episode 4 was good, episode 5 was good until the end. Didn’t make any sense at all. I feel if he wasn’t so heavily involved, it would’ve been better. But the show was about HIS character, but he gaslit to make it seem it was about Jocelyn. 

I don’t even feel bad if it’s truly canceled.

there are rumors saying it is, but the cast says HBO is happy. Happy with what? That it’s finally over? Lol..what a hot mess. Poor Lily 

• Like 4

she was with him when it was shooting, said she filmed something called the idol. the idol is announced with one of her biggest songs in the trailer. the main character (despite what they try and say) is clearly very Britney inspired and the one scene i have seen from the show had her basically re creating the og make me mv choreo... and Britney never appears either in the show physically or has a song on the soundtrack. not even the gimme more remix. hell her name is only said once. wtf happened. i feel like she was cut. but idk. she is either a troll or she was cut lol

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Was not in it :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

She was MENTIONED once in episode 1 

We didn’t get a new song

Wr didn’t get a cameo

We didn’t get the “gimme more” remix 

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

The show was absolutely terrible - maybe she was in the original version before the original creator was removed and the creator of “Euphoria” came in and turned it into a vile, exploitative pRon show. 

Another rumor down the toilet :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Girl when will you all start to believe Britney's words about not wanting to work and or perform at this time. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

Girl when will you all start to believe Britney's words about not wanting to work and or perform at this time. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

because she literally SAID she was filming the idol. 

she said she quit the business but released hold me closer a year ago. 

she has mentioned she's been in a studio playing around. 

producers have said they're making beats for a new Britney album

will.i.am hinted they're doing something around a year or 2 ago

something is happening idc, where there's smoke there's fire usually 🤷

• Love 4
  • Like 1

also she definitely has that book coming... or at least intended it to come. 

also in 2006 remember when she told fans she would be taking a break - then dropped blackout and had a few other songs leak in the meantime. 

i definitely think something music related may happen. she won't perform or do promo at least not anytime soon maybe not ever 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, spen_wilk2002 said:

because she literally SAID she was filming the idol. 

she said she quit the business but released hold me closer a year ago. 

she has mentioned she's been in a studio playing around. 

producers have said they're making beats for a new Britney album

will.i.am hinted they're doing something around a year or 2 ago

something is happening idc, where there's smoke there's fire usually 🤷

Receipt where Britney said she was filming the Idol - POST IT

Even if a new album happened that's all it probably be, anyone thinking she's going on a world tour or going to promo an album like she did in the past are out of their minds. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, nux1989 said:

This maybe?

According to Vicky she was the one who brought Britney to the set just for a visit since they were in the same place and she also wrote that Sam Levinson has been her friend since she was 16 years old and he dreamed of meeting Britney.

Britney only used the title of the series to threaten her family since during that time all she did was lash out at them which is completely reasonable after everything they did to her.

43-FEDB1-F-3008-439-C-9282-94-CC0-B58641

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block