Which tour is more iconic? Britney’s Circus Tour or Beyoncé’s Renaissance Tour?

Britney is my absolute mother and fave but nothing will ever compare to the Renaissance Tour. ALTHOUGH when I think of comparing Renaissance Tour with anything Britney related I'd compare it to DWADT before I'd compare it to TCS... I mean DWADT is still an inferior show because Bey's 2023 tour is incredibly massive, however, to be able to put these two shows together and to be able to compare both with DWADT being a 2001 tour and Renaissance being a 2023 show speaks volumes for how absolutely incredible and trailblazing DWADT is.

Circus Tour is iconic, but Renaissance has it beat.  Beyonce's outfits alone have been breathtaking and **** all over Britney's leotards :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Beyonce's stage presence is just phenomenal and don't forget about the live vocals and to mention its happening right now.  I absolutely love Britney but I'm not being delusional or hanging onto the nostalgia of it all. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

You can stan Bey all you want, she is talented.

But maybe you forget what an animal Britney is on stage. Even on her last shows that now we know to a degree what was going on, she was non stop entertaining with her energy over the roof. She has hits for days and even with messy pony tail and the same underwear/outfit for every segment she was great.

Britney when and if she decides to come back will still be my dream artist to watch live.

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Beyoncé. Circus had great production but she looked miserable, sad and disheveled on stage. Poor thing should not have been forced to go on a world tour but I guess they wanted to capitalize on her “comeback” and legacy over her mental health. The music industry is a dark place.

I don't agree, as exploited she was she kept it professional and still give us Britney's vibe. With an album like Renaissance I wouldn't have care if she does playback I want choreo all over the place from Be not her dancer. 

Also Renaissance isn't a massive comeback as Circus was for BRitney, Beyoncé had never fallen from grace. 

My last point is Britney entrance destroyed the full Renaissance tour

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block