Which tour is more iconic? Britney’s Circus Tour or Beyoncé’s Renaissance Tour?

Beyoncé. Circus had great production but she looked miserable, sad and disheveled on stage. Poor thing should not have been forced to go on a world tour but I guess they wanted to capitalize on her “comeback” and legacy over her mental health. The music industry is a dark place.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Beyoncé. Circus had great production but she looked miserable, sad and disheveled on stage. Poor thing should not have been forced to go  on a world tour but I guess they wanted to capitalize on her “comeback” and legacy.

Britney’s stage was better though in my opinion :imhere_run_excited:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Beyoncé had to make up in this tour somehow :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Listen I love Britney but let’s not act like she didn’t look miserable on stage during the Circus Tour. Tish (and other sources) claimed how she was forced to it and she was seen often times crying before the show. She was being trafficked unlike Beyoncé. 

• Like 1

Very good comparison. Production wise, I definitely feel like Britney was ahead of her time with the Circus tour, yes in some of the footage we have seen she seemed to lack passion, but the majority of the tour she was full on and looked amazing. But imagine the circus tour on Britney’s terms without a conservatorship. It is criminal we do not have a professional recording of the entire concert. 

So my answer is definitely the circus tour, purely based on production, stage, Britney’s stage presence (on some dates) and entertainment in general, also the setlist was free of any flaws. 

I do enjoy watching posts of the Renaissance tour though and I do think Beyonce is killing it. I’m actually seeing her in August. 

But but but, Britney is the true entertainer here lol. 

• Love 1

Circus Tour has everything but the main one: Britney. She was not well at that time and this reflected a lot on her stage presence. In some shows she did nothing but walk across the stage without demonstrate the slightest satisfaction, just counting the seconds to finish and go home - in addition to the playback. Beyoncé isn't dancing like she used to, but her energy is still on point, along with expressive vocals and lots of audience interaction, two things the Circus Tour lacked.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

Circus Tour has everything but Britney. She was not well at that time and this reflected a lot on her stage presence. In some shows she did nothing but walk across the stage without the slightest animation, apart from the playback. Beyoncé isn't dancing like she used to, but her energy is still on point, along with impeccable vocals and lots of audience interaction, two things that the Circus Tour lacked.

End thread.

Britney all the way. The music comes first and Britney is what I want to listen to. The circus tour was dark and secksy and fun.

Beyonce is overrated. Her new album only has 2 songs that I like. If Britney were healed and doing a tour right now she would also have included new technology, and stunning costumes just like Bey BUT with better music 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
46 minutes ago, I.S said:

Very good comparison. Production wise, I definitely feel like Britney was ahead of her time with the Circus tour, yes in some of the footage we have seen she seemed to lack passion, but the majority of the tour she was full on and looked amazing. But imagine the circus tour on Britney’s terms without a conservatorship. It is criminal we do not have a professional recording of the entire concert. 

So my answer is definitely the circus tour, purely based on production, stage, Britney’s stage presence (on some dates) and entertainment in general, also the setlist was free of any flaws. 

I do enjoy watching posts of the Renaissance tour though and I do think Beyonce is killing it. I’m actually seeing her in August. 

But but but, Britney is the true entertainer here lol. 

This :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Super Mods
45 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Circus Tour has everything but the main one: Britney. She was not well at that time and this reflected a lot on her stage presence. In some shows she did nothing but walk across the stage without demonstrate the slightest satisfaction, just counting the seconds to finish and go home - in addition to the playback. Beyoncé isn't dancing like she used to, but her energy is still on point, along with expressive vocals and lots of audience interaction, two things the Circus Tour lacked.

Britney was also being trafficked and drugged and still gave us an iconic and incredible spectacle. She deserves her flowers :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block