Which tour is more iconic? Britney’s Circus Tour or Beyoncé’s Renaissance Tour?

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

She looks amazing and the costumes are incredible. It’s high production but lacks choreography. 

Hm interesting.

I wonder if people are critizing her for her lack of choreography like they did to Britney on her tours.

But then again,

maybe not.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Hm interesting.

I wonder if people are critizing her for her lack of choreography like they did to Britney on her tours.

But then again,

maybe not.

Oh absolutely! It’s not being criticized because the dancing that she is doing it’s on point! But it’s very obvious from comments that fans of hers have noticed the lack of dancing, compared to other concerts that she’s done. 

8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Oh absolutely! It’s not being criticized because the dancing that she is doing it’s on point! But it’s very obvious from comments that fans of hers have noticed the lack of dancing, compared to other concerts that she’s done. 

Her show is nearly 3 hours long. I think bey is being reserved to ensure she has stanima for the entire show/tour.

Janet did a show just as long at Beyonce show at the age bey is now(rock wit u tour) and janet had to cancel a number of days b/c of getting vertigo while performing that long & hard. Janet also looked tired af by the time she got to nearly the ending of that show. The next time janet went on tour(a few years later with the Up close & personal tour) janets dancing was extremely reserved.

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Her show is nearly 3 hours long. I think bey is being reserved to ensure she has stanima for the entire show/tour.

Janet did a show just as long at Beyonce show at the age bey is now(rock wit u tour) and janet had to cancel a number of days b/c of getting vertigo while performing that long & hard. Janet also looked tired af by the time she got to nearly the ending of that show. The next time janet went on tour(a few years later with the Up close & personal tour) janets dancing was extremely reserved.

I still preferred the Circus Tour :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I still preferred the Circus Tour :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I wish i could. I honestly cant watch or listen to any performances/music after that testimony she gave. Cant even think about it. Especially After that circus tour dancer gave us that tea of what they did to brit in Vancouver. 

Could be my guilt for seeing those shows multiple times lol

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Oh ok.

I actually never seen any of her tours, believe it or not.

I'm not really a fan of hers.

However the songs I do like from her are "Crazy In Love" and "Drunk In Love".

• Super Mods
Just now, princessmimi said:

I wasn't expecting that response.

Idk why but for some reason in the past, when I've said I'm not a Beyonce fan,

people would respond in a mean and rude way.

Im glad u didnt.

Of course not! You’re allowed to not like artists or be a fan of a popular artist. :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block