Remember when Ashley Tisdale covered Time After Time by Cindy Lauper?

15 hours ago, Isla said:

She and Hilary have similar tones in their voices?

I didn’t hear it before until I heard this version. I mean, obviously He Said, She Said and this are entirely different in vocal stylings, but I didn’t realize how close in vocal ranges they are! I love it because I adore them both either way!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

actually, she is the only HSM star to have a decent singing career :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Remember Vanessa Hudgens and sneaker night? :orangu_orangutan_ape: I still cringe to that :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

But our girl Ashley came out with this bop instead:

Can you believe Ashley was still signed to Disney when she released this *** anthem? Disney couldn't do anything to stop her, her power :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Lol yeah I remember.

I also remember that I saw Vanessa LIVE in concert at the 2008 California State Fair when I was 14 lol. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I actually used to like her music but now as an adult and objectively listening to it, it wasn't that good.

It was very mediocre at best and proves that just cause u have a nice sounding voice DOESNT mean you'll make great music.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block