Remember when Ashley Tisdale covered Time After Time by Cindy Lauper?

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

And she genuinely did an amazing job, it's such an amazing cover. Her voice fits pop music so well, I wish she got more famous, miss her lovely vocals:

And listened to this now. Jesus Christ, it's awful. Compare it to Eva Cassidy's and Cyndi Lauper's versions. Why would anyone want to listen to this version instead? 🤣

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

And listened to this now. Jesus Christ, it's awful. Compare it to Eva Cassidy's and Cyndi Lauper's versions. Why would anyone want to listen to this version instead? 🤣

I didn't say it's better, but I still think it's good. Her voice has something very unique to it and i think she did a good job here.

Absolutely legit for someone not to like it though, all a matter of taste

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I didn't say it's better, but I still think it's good. Her voice has something very unique to it and i think she did a good job here.

Absolutely legit for someone not to like it though, all a matter of taste

True, I guess. I have just always had an intuitive dislike for this chick. I never got her appeal. But as you say, it's a matter of taste.

• Super Mods

LOL well based on the comments on this thread,

I'm probably one of the only people on here who LIKE her singing voice!

I always thought out of all the HSM stars who tried to have a singing career,

Ashley had the most potential to be successful cause she had a great unique tone to her voice and she had the best music.

I love her covers of 80s songs like "Never Gonna Give You Up", "Heaven On Earth" and "I Wanna Dance With Somebody".

Its too bad she never became a big popstar cause she could've been huge.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

There will be no Ashley Tisdale slander. She is a ray of sunshine with a wonderful voice. Do not disrespect Sharpay Evans :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

or she will personally bury them because her dad is rich and shes powerful like that :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

She wants Fabulous, that is her simple request, all things fabulous, bigger and better and best :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL well based on the comments on this thread,

I'm probably one of the only people on here who LIKE her singing voice!

I always thought out of all the HSM stars who tried to have a singing career,

Ashley had the most potential to be successful cause she had a great unique tone to her voice and she had the best music.

I love her covers of 80s songs like "Never Gonna Give You Up", "Heaven On Earth" and "I Wanna Dance With Somebody".

Its too bad she never became a big popstar cause she could've been huge.

actually, she is the only HSM star to have a decent singing career :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Remember Vanessa Hudgens and sneaker night? :orangu_orangutan_ape: I still cringe to that :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

But our girl Ashley came out with this bop instead:

Can you believe Ashley was still signed to Disney when she released this *** anthem? Disney couldn't do anything to stop her, her power :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Edited by BUWYGF
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

actually, she is the only HSM star to have a decent singing career :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Remember Vanessa Hudgens and sneaker night? :orangu_orangutan_ape: I still cringe to that :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

But our girl Ashley came out with this bop instead:

Can you believe Ashley was still signed to Disney when she released this *** anthem? Disney couldn't do anything to stop her, her power :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Not Sneaker Night :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block