Britney has a stake and earns profits from new Broadway show 'Once Upon A One More Time' based on her music

4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I love to hear this :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And I love that they decided to make celebratory musical instead of another "Britney ever after" crap. I hope that Britney also gains royalties from the possible film adaptation that Sony has been planning since 2019 :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Sony buys many rights that never gets to actually be a project. They just want to go in before anyone else does. 

9 hours ago, Politik said:

I hate musicals but this I actually want to see. Is it only in NYC? Or are they on tour? 

It's only on Broadway with an official opening today! I don't think there'll be a tour until at least late 2024 or 2025. I'm sure there'll also be a West end production happening in the near future  :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, musicman85 said:

It was such a good show! I'm so happy Britney is involved and getting the credit for it. The vibe felt like her Las Vegas Residency with the live band, and I'm planning on going back again!  

It's a love letter to Britney, her music and her legacy :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm seeing it on Saturday :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, joanhs said:

Exactly what I have been trying to say. It was never "her" rights to begin with, its the producers and writers songs, and the labels, but of course its pretty standard you offer the "voice" behind a contract. 
I dont think she gets anything for "&Julie" either..

Huh? Why would they even need to make a deal then? And I'm not talking about the additional royalties that they carved out for her as mentioned in the article.

• Like 1
On 6/21/2023 at 10:15 PM, BritneyWiki said:

It's a great show, and I'm glad Britney is profiting. I wonder why she doesn't promote it more though?

Everytime I see an ad for it on Facebook, many of the comments are asking if Britney is really okay with it.

I feel like Britney saw this thread and decided to promote when she realized the public didn't know she was fully on board with the musical! Love you Brit!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block