Britney has a stake and earns profits from new Broadway show 'Once Upon A One More Time' based on her music

6 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

A representative for Spears did not make her available for an interview but confirmed the timing of the most recent deal and added that the singer had provided notes in response to videos of the Madrids’ choreography.

6 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Spears’s contract was negotiated and signed in 2022, after the termination of the conservatorship, and provides all compensation directly to her.

I'm so glad about this report, I love musicals and was wondering about this one. So happy she's getting the moneys and been somewhat involved in the development...even if she's not so keen to shout them out on ig or anything. From what I've seen it looks like a good spirited, fun time tbh. 

• Love 2

Exactly what I have been trying to say. It was never "her" rights to begin with, its the producers and writers songs, and the labels, but of course its pretty standard you offer the "voice" behind a contract. 
I dont think she gets anything for "&Julie" either..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block