Britney fans: who are the artists you like a lot too next to Britney?

5 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Lana on almost the same level as Britney. I enjoy listening to more than those two of course, but no one else comes close for me. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

As you are a Britney fan who Britney makes up tempo music. Does Lana’s not bore you. No shade, I like her too. Born to die is a masterpiece, honeymoon is a vibe, Chemtrails  is the last song I really enjoyed from her.

To answer the thread: 

1. Doja Cat

2. Mariah Carey

3. Kelly Clarksob

4. Shania Twain

5. Lana Del Rey (as I keep buying her albums like they’re hot cakes)

48 minutes ago, HIM said:

As you are a Britney fan who Britney makes up tempo music. Does Lana’s not bore you. No shade, I like her too. Born to die is a masterpiece, honeymoon is a vibe, Chemtrails  is the last song I really enjoyed from her.

To answer the thread: 

1. Doja Cat

2. Mariah Carey

3. Kelly Clarksob

4. Shania Twain

5. Lana Del Rey (as I keep buying her albums like they’re hot cakes)

No, not at all. I cant explain why it works with Lana but then I dont like most of the slower songs from other artists :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

8 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif  After shading her in the pastezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif  nice 

Bish, where? 8-year-old me was bopping my bewsy to "Feedback". ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif

12 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif  You’re such a normie. Why don’t u tell everyone the truth. You love microbeats #bjork 

I love your microbeat too. ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif

15 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

She doesn’t like being called that  ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif 

I'm paying 200 EUR for a show she'll be 3 hours late to - I'll call her what I want. ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif

• Haha 1

Britney's style of music is my favorite. Currently I'm even more into Thalía (Mexican) and Myléne Farmer (French) than Britney. I think because Britney is possibly retired I'm largely looking elsewhere so I can discover new things. Oh, and Kylie! 

Edited by IsraeliMatt
6 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:
21 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Bish, where? 8-year-old me was bopping my bewsy to "Feedback". ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif

ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif  Sorry you tried it. You said she has boring music compared to Madge, unless I have you mistaken with someone else ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif 

7 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I love your microbeat too. ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif

ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif  Hopefully you’re talking about the microbeats in the demo I showed you and not the ***** that I showed you ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif  #edging 

7 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I'm paying 200 EUR for a show she'll be 3 hours late to - I'll call her what I want. ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif

ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif  Call her Dita ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block