Britney fans: who are the artists you like a lot too next to Britney?

I  love a lot of artists, ive been a massive Pink fan since 2002  massive spice girls fan since 1996 before britney came along, also love  Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, Cher, Rihanna [remember when she used to........you know............release music lol] Olly Murs, JLS

tbh my spotify playlists are a mixed bag of everyone. i even love Alice Cooper as my dad loves him and i grew up listening to him. same with my mum and Toni Braxton, i love her. also loved Little Mix

I really love Ariana Grande's music and I think she's so cute.

But these past years I've been a bit obsessed with a popstar from Spain called Lola Indigo, I mean, she delivers AMAZING videos and performances, the choreography is always on point, she always adds a dancebreak to her performances and her music is catchy, you guys should give her a chance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block