Leigh-Anne 'Don't Say Love' Music video out NOW!

Slayer

I don't know why but I get Normani vibes of her. And it just turns me off for some reason. Also, I was watching an interview with her speaking to someone and she was talking about the songwriting process for the new album and all of that and I just got so turned off. I'm so sick of all of these young people who seemingly don't have a lot of life experience and all of a sudden discussing all these things that they've gone through that is going to be reflected in the lyrics. Sometimes I wonder if they just shut up and released an album or two without talking about the songwriting if they would have a long successful career. Maybe it's just me but when they start talking about all of that type of stuff I just lose interest and I think boring.. I hear this from every single person. Bebe. Normani. Camilla, Kelly, JoJo.  And then Kylie Minogue releases a song about nothing and he goes viral. Which is great. Why can't more artists be like that these days? Just release fun music! It doesn't have to be that serious. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Ilyana rasputin said:

she doesn't have much charisma and always looks sour. I like the video, she needs the rest of the band.

I agree. She looks gorgeous, she sings fine, the song is quite good, but it misses a little something that would blow my mind.

Actually, this is really a song that could have been done by Little Mix. Nothing really different that shows her personnality.

55 minutes ago, AII said:

I don't know why but I get Normani vibes of her. And it just turns me off for some reason. Also, I was watching an interview with her speaking to someone and she was talking about the songwriting process for the new album and all of that and I just got so turned off. I'm so sick of all of these young people who seemingly don't have a lot of life experience and all of a sudden discussing all these things that they've gone through that is going to be reflected in the lyrics. Sometimes I wonder if they just shut up and released an album or two without talking about the songwriting if they would have a long successful career. Maybe it's just me but when they start talking about all of that type of stuff I just lose interest and I think boring.. I hear this from every single person. Bebe. Normani. Camilla, Kelly, JoJo.  And then Kylie Minogue releases a song about nothing and he goes viral. Which is great. Why can't more artists be like that these days? Just release fun music! It doesn't have to be that serious. 

I mean, you like Meghan Trainor so your opinion on music is very questionable. She is like one of the worst things to happen in human history.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

I think the video was extremely underwhelming, I thought it'd be so much better.

The song remains great.

The video is supposed to symbolise her feeling undervalued in Little Mix and 'invisible' and the end is her freeing herself and no longer feeling that way.

Apparently the end of the video is the start of the video for the next single.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I watched this interview and at some point they mentioned all the Little Mix girls except for Jesy. It’s weird how they are trying to erase her from the band. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Yes they are being fake, Jesy called out the media recently and unfollowed this particular station on instagram!

Rude of Capital :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

They were also probably told not to mention Jesy.

Edited by Slayer
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block