Leigh-Anne 'Don't Say Love' Music video out NOW!

Slayer

20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think the video was extremely underwhelming, I thought it'd be so much better.

The song remains great.

The video is supposed to symbolise her feeling undervalued in Little Mix and 'invisible' and the end is her freeing herself and no longer feeling that way.

Apparently the end of the video is the start of the video for the next single.

I agree about the video, it’s underwhelming. My favourite scene is the start of the video in which she has that beautiful hairstyle in the white dress. I wish there was more dancing though. Nevertheless, Leigh-Anne looks amazing, served us a bop and I wish her success! Can’t wait for more music! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

Guys make sure to play the music in high quality speakers.

Musically this track is dope :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:  Her voice is so beautiful, which is the thing I love most about the Little Mix ladies. The video did lack a bit of energy but, it's still a nice quality delivery.

TO BE CONTINUED! Sounds great! I can't wait. Not me about to have that little snippet of her upcoming song stuck in my head all day :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 hours ago, nwonder said:

I’m not very familiar with LM’s stuff (I remember hearing and liking Touch tho) but I will for sure check this out.

I always thought she and the mixed race girl, atleast I think she is sorry if not, were so gorgeous. 

Hope you’re bopping to this today @Slayer

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I have been bopping to this literally allll day, you know me so well King :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Hopefully you enjoy it if you get around to listening to it!

Yesss, all the four girls are just so stunning! 

• Love 1

-There was only so much of herself she could show in a band
-No compromising and doing choreo that suits her
-She didn't see how her and Perrie being moms and going by everyone's different schedules would have worked if they carried on being in Little Mix, she said it just wouldn't work.
-She loved every moment in the band
-The decision for Little Mix to end was unanimous and it was a gradual discussion over time that had been lingering.
-Leigh said she always thought throughout the years if the group ended she'd definitely still pursue a music career
-DSL was one of the first songs she got
-As we get each single it'll slowly get more R&B
-She wants her album to have something for everyone, a mix of everything and different genres (garage, r&b, afrobeats)
-It was nice in the studio on her own as there was no compromise and writing about what she wanted to talk about
-Leigh says her and the girls have kept their own music to themselves and haven't really shared much with each other as they are all perfectionists
-Leigh thinks not much has changed in the industry for there to be more racial equality.
-Leigh discusses how even after her documentary how she said she'd like more POC working with Little Mix and said this to her label she'd still have the same issue when going on sets with Little Mix. She said it was infuriating on the few videos after the documentary she made with Little Mix that there was still not much diversity despite her requests/concerns being raised.
-Leigh said she calls the shots now.
-There will be some exciting features on the album.
-The album is nearly finished.
-Leigh is hoping the album will be out early next year.
-The video for the second single starts with her rising out of the water - a continuation from the first video.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3s2jGPOmcY...4dd85e54e4a4455

Another interview:

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Ilyana rasputin said:

she doesn't have much charisma and always looks sour. I like the video, she needs the rest of the band.

Yeah I get u I always get that vibe from her. The song is ok and the visuals are nice but pls dont drag me... It reminded me of like when Victoria Beckham tried to go solo... I dont think this will be remembered or impactful:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Like 2

Thanks for tagging me, I wanted to hear the whole thing.

I think it's a cute song, I especially like the music, the background beats, and that it's laid back but kind of danceable.

The video was underwhelming to me, with bad lighting (too dark for me, and her hair doesn't stand out; for example, when she steps on the rooftop). And most importantly, there's no memorable scene or image. Also, the editing at the end gets messy. I agree with Style in that the best look is the first one with her in the white dress and the big hair; I wish she expanded on that one.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block