KFed's Son Inadvertently Exposes Him For Lying About Daphne Barak's Claims

13 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

they had a ban to discuss any business about britney during CS. It would be against CS agenda, stating they 'saved' britney.

I know people who knew him and he said he loved Britney and that she was very nice and he had great memories from when she was his stepmom.

Then last year he switched to "I love her but I don't, it's complicated "

7 minutes ago, katiespears said:

I still can't believe she reported that Victoria plays fantasy sports gambling all day while he just smokes. I have to be honest, when I've seen people accusing them of doing nothing with their lives, I thought it was an exaggeration or just being mean. That's honestly crazy if that is their whole life. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yup, and instead of saving the money they were getting from the bank of Britney, they spent it all on w.e.e.d and gambling. Not to mention they weren’t even smart enough to invest in real estate by buying their home, choosing to rent instead. They both need this tshirt..spacer.png

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

I know people who knew him and he said he loved Britney and that she was very nice and he had great memories from when she was his stepmom.

Then last year he switched to "I love her but I don't, it's complicated "

what? you talk about Kaleb?

He was 2 when Britney was actively his stepmom, how would he remember?

or am I missing something here

4 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

what? you talk about Kaleb?

He was 2 when Britney was actively his stepmom, how would he remember?

or am I missing something here

Yup, she took care of both him and his sister (the one who did the anime drawing Britney has posted more than once) throughout the years

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, katiespears said:

I still can't believe she reported that Victoria plays fantasy sports gambling all day while he just smokes. I have to be honest, when I've seen people accusing them of doing nothing with their lives, I thought it was an exaggeration or just being mean. That's honestly crazy if that is their whole life. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I mean...

season 14 episode 3 GIF

They are literally like this.

• Haha 4
24 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yup, she took care of both him and his sister (the one who did the anime drawing Britney has posted more than once) throughout the years

but after she divorced Kevin? I wonder what the circumstances could be for her to take care of kaleb and kori after the divorce..

43 minutes ago, katiespears said:

They've indirectly confirmed it themselves before. Like when she said that she's into day trading and the kids sometimes miss classes because she's too busy doing that ****.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Yup, and instead of saving the money they were getting from the bank of Britney, they spent it all on w.e.e.d and gambling. Not to mention they weren’t even smart enough to invest in real estate by buying their home, choosing to rent instead. They both need this tshirt..spacer.png

They probably couldn’t afford the property tax!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block