Britney posts video from that time she went out with Cade in Las Vegas, reminisces about past tours; asks Mikey to party with her now: "Psss this is not a memoir I am not dead people !!!"

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure, and it's probably so hard that the boys are moving. Now that she's free and can't even seen her sons is probably one of the most heartbreaking things. 

Agree! And because she is not her father, she will not control her boys. She's such an angel and we do not deserve her.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Why she doesn't go out tho

She's free, I saw someone saying today she doesn't leave her house for nothing, she is the one who should make phone calls to people to go out

It sounds like she's ready to start reaching out and having fun....AS SHE SHOULD.

I would much rather see her in the club and having fun, vacationing and shopping than any more music or albums ANY DAY.

She seems a lot more mature recently and reflective, and she's ready to have fun. Let's be honest she was shut away for most of her life to protect the "Britney Brand" as if her character and personality did not align with the image they created for her. She's old enough to have fun and party without it spiralling, she no longer has the weight of Britney Spears and Team Con on her back.

NONE OF THAT MATTERS NOW. Go and have fun Britney ❤️

• Love 3
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real, she has the resources now to fly out of the country, or go visit other states and get her nails done, touch money, get her hair done and do anything she wants. It's almost like she's still trapped in the c ship meaning she was in it so long it's probably hard for her to still believe she's free. 

Well if you were sentient during 2007, you would remember the media made her feel trapped in her home and it was a fight to get out and about to do basic errands. Then when she did, everything was used against her by K-Flop and his dirtbag lawyer then later by Team Con.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real, she has the resources now to fly out of the country, or go visit other states and get her nails done, touch money, get her hair done and do anything she wants. It's almost like she's still trapped in the c ship meaning she was in it so long it's probably hard for her to still believe she's free. 

that is the only true thing her brother said in that podcast, or I believe can be true, and isnt britneys fault - but since the age of 16-17 she's been used to people like felicia and Larry/managers doing everything for her. So when Bryan said it will be hard for britney to book a hotel I actually believe he was serious. She isn't used to that, and talking to people, especially if she IS awkward, introverted, and hate talking on the phone like me. Lucky she can just go online and book now, lol, but im sure she's got special preferences she needs a hotel to take care of, which is why she's got assistants. 

Add anxiety and trauma, going to a nail saloon can be a big thing, and inviting a stranger to your home can also be exhausting. I totally get why britney dont just go out anymore. I respect that, but she really should believe her own words : She's got the keys to her own happyness. 
And she is 40, no one in her age just go clubbing alonem you need an entourage or at least a few people. And she doesn't want to get drunk anymore so really I think it's just the nostalgic-idea of going out she misses. I mean, I'm 34, and I totally believe I'll never just go clubbing again

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, easy said:

Seeing Britney heal in real time is truly so special. I wish people would learn to just take it as it is and stop needing an explanation for every little thing. Her abuse and recovery will never make sense to us as we did not live her life. But her healing is a journey we're privileged she's allowing us to see glimpses of. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
Exactlyyyy, she doesn’t need brain dead morons asking why she still lives in LA and why she doesn’t have her nails done 24/7.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block