Britney posts video from that time she went out with Cade in Las Vegas, reminisces about past tours; asks Mikey to party with her now: "Psss this is not a memoir I am not dead people !!!"

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree with you, if anything now that the boys are moving to Hawaii, I'd love to ask her why she stays in CA> 

Not even just California but simply her home. As initially scary as it may be to have a bit of a fresh start, I have no idea how one can properly heal with these constant reminders of her conservatorship, such as a house that has cameras throughout it. 

I do hope she wakes up one day and suddenly thinks… BYE to all of that conservatorship lifestyle. That’s sort of how healing is, it isn’t timed rather just sort of happens. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Cute. Odd dance for and edm track, but who cares right?🤣 it's great to see she's mentioning her dancers and acknowledging that she had fun with them. Wanting to have fun with one of her talented dancers. And it does seem like she's healing. Through tears and through good memories. One step at a time is enough.😌

• Love 9
Just now, CenterofAttention said:
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree with you, if anything now that the boys are moving to Hawaii, I'd love to ask her why she stays in CA> 

Not even just California but simply her home. As initially scary as it may be to have a bit of a fresh start, I have no idea how one can properly heal with these constant reminders of her conservatorship, such as a house that has cameras throughout it. 

I do hope she wakes up one day and suddenly thinks… BYE to all of that conservatorship lifestyle. That’s sort of how healing is, it isn’t timed rather just sort of happens. 

I thought the same when she decided to stay in her home, that home seems so dark, scary and filled with such haunting memories.

Being tortured in there by doctors, therapists and security not letting her leave, her dad ruling the roost in that home, her sons secretly recording her in that home, Jason Alexander breaking in.

It's no wonder she reportedly doesn't sleep at night in that haunted house. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure, and it's probably so hard that the boys are moving. Now that she's free and can't even seen her sons is probably one of the most heartbreaking things. 

True.. but she stated that she let them go in one of her older posts, I guess, being controlled for so long helped her to made this tough, but mature decision and I hope they’ll come back to her one day in a loving way. 
not much she can do about that, but she can be happy still. And go party with Mikey, who tf he’s I don’t remember :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, InTheMix said:

I don't think people realise just how much of an effect over a decade's worth of entrapment can cause to one's psyche. She talks about then vs now in terms of lack of freedom and now being free, but even if it seems like she's not really acting on that freedom - that transcends so many different possibilities as to why, that even if she is free, one can't expect her to suddenly be doing what she was doing all those years ago when freedom was well and true, until it wasn't.

Her brain and way of thinking is probably stuck in time and that could take years, heck even decades to come to terms with. It's about retraining and rewiring the brain - what felt wrong before, may not yet feel right until she's come to terms with that... on her own terms.

Trauma is so multi-faceted, the expectations upon her can be quite tiresome even to read. It's frustrating for most to see things like bad nails done, hair and makeup not done, but in all honesty - we're the problem, and she is - and rightfully so - doing things on her own terms, at her own pace and when she's ready and comfortable. Inner peace comes from truly wanting something and that can only come from within, no amount of talking, therapy, having close ones around etc. can do that - only she can, and what we're witnessing is that slow healing process through her mind and words, as candid and unfiltered as they are. In time she'll have more of her faith restored and it will be enough to bring her to some elevated sense of self, but I think it's dangerous to think - or even expect - her to be her 'former self' as many fantasise or wish. That's far too entitled and dangerous in my opinion. This is a new normal, and her new normal will be different for some time to come. 

If there's anything I've seen, it's that she is growing - her words are more coherent and, whilst emotionally driven, still making sense as to just some of the trauma she has gone through. I'm just happy she's comfortable enough to relay those true, innermost thoughts. I couldn't give a flying eff for her appearance, so long as she feels comfortable and happy within herself - and that's not for me or anyone to decide really.

She tries to remember what it was like "before" = before cship. And it's an emotional hit for her to see herself as she was and what her life was like "before". We can hope that one day she will get over it and continue where she herself wanted.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I just posted something similar in my comment I don't get why either.

Because TMZ or some other nasty media oulet will photograph her out and about and claim some instance of every day behaviour is evidence of her being "manic" and then she will have to endure days of speculation in the media regarding her mental health. It makes me very angry that she now has her freedom, but she is still curtailed by TMZ et al. I think she is probably still adapting to having freedom after so long.   

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, InTheMix said:

I don't think people realise just how much of an effect over a decade's worth of entrapment can cause to one's psyche. She talks about then vs now in terms of lack of freedom and now being free, but even if it seems like she's not really acting on that freedom - that transcends so many different possibilities as to why, that even if she is free, one can't expect her to suddenly be doing what she was doing all those years ago when freedom was well and true, until it wasn't.

Her brain and way of thinking is probably stuck in time and that could take years, heck even decades to come to terms with. It's about retraining and rewiring the brain - what felt wrong before, may not yet feel right until she's come to terms with that... on her own terms.

Trauma is so multi-faceted, the expectations upon her can be quite tiresome even to read. It's frustrating for most to see things like bad nails done, hair and makeup not done, but in all honesty - we're the problem, and she is - and rightfully so - doing things on her own terms, at her own pace and when she's ready and comfortable. Inner peace comes from truly wanting something and that can only come from within, no amount of talking, therapy, having close ones around etc. can do that - only she can, and what we're witnessing is that slow healing process through her mind and words, as candid and unfiltered as they are. In time she'll have more of her faith restored and it will be enough to bring her to some elevated sense of self, but I think it's dangerous to think - or even expect - her to be her 'former self' as many fantasise or wish. That's far too entitled and dangerous in my opinion. This is a new normal, and her new normal will be different for some time to come. 

If there's anything I've seen, it's that she is growing - her words are more coherent and, whilst emotionally driven, still making sense as to just some of the trauma she has gone through. I'm just happy she's comfortable enough to relay those true, innermost thoughts. I couldn't give a flying eff for her appearance, so long as she feels comfortable and happy within herself - and that's not for me or anyone to decide really.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block