Britney posts video from that time she went out with Cade in Las Vegas, reminisces about past tours; asks Mikey to party with her now: "Psss this is not a memoir I am not dead people !!!"

Just now, CharmingMadness said:

Low-key I’m glad she didn’t bite the bait from Lynne and keep burning their ***** in her posts:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Abso-*******-lutely. Forgiveness is one thing. Being close with your captor and abuser is another. Idk why people on here root for her to have a relationship with her mother so badly, all because she managed to push a money-making legend out of her.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, Jup1ter said:

Yes, people doesn't have her phone number and stuff, it feels like she doesn't know she[s the one to do the first move

For real, she has the resources now to fly out of the country, or go visit other states and get her nails done, touch money, get her hair done and do anything she wants. It's almost like she's still trapped in the c ship meaning she was in it so long it's probably hard for her to still believe she's free. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, CenterofAttention said:

I think she is mentally “stuck.” I couldn’t fathom over a DECADE of such abuse Britney endured. So, she can logically recognize she has these freedoms now, yet may still be tied to this feeling that she “can’t” do them :/ 

Frankly, this is another reason I believe she should ditch S*m. He was there throughout the conservatorship (cue eye roll) and likely reminds her of those limited behaviors, as he enabled them with lying of her treatment center, etc. 

That second point is more controversial on here, but I do believe she is stuck and needs to just LIVE! 

I agree with you, if anything now that the boys are moving to Hawaii, I'd love to ask her why she stays in CA> 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

Abso-*******-lutely. Forgiveness is one thing. Being close with your captor and abuser is another. Idk why people on here root for her to have a relationship with her mother so badly, all because she managed to push a money-making legend out of her.

Yes,yes,yes! If she chooses to heal by forgiving and have some kind of relationship with any of her fam members, that’s nice. But I’m sure staying away from the abusers is the best way a victim of abuse can heal in the first place, these people don’t change no matter how much you want them too:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

I think she is mentally “stuck.” I couldn’t fathom over a DECADE of such abuse Britney endured. So, she can logically recognize she has these freedoms now, yet may still be tied to this feeling that she “can’t” do them :/ 

Frankly, this is another reason I believe she should ditch S*m. He was there throughout the conservatorship (cue eye roll) and likely reminds her of those limited behaviors, as he enabled them with lying of her treatment center, etc. 

That second point is more controversial on here, but I do believe she is stuck and needs to just LIVE! 

Actually, yes. She needs time to feel more relaxed in her skin. And lately she became more lighter, it seems. I’m happy :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Just now, CharmingMadness said:

Actually, yes. She needs time to feel more relaxed in her skin. And lately she became more lighter, it seems. I’m happy :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

For sure, and it's probably so hard that the boys are moving. Now that she's free and can't even seen her sons is probably one of the most heartbreaking things. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block