It seems that Britney shaved underneath her hair

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I actually think she is more bald than we believe.

Well I wouldn’t go that far but I didn’t post this to make fun of her or mock her. I love her hair and whatever she chooses to do. I just find that it’s pretty obvious that her hair seems “shaved” in that area. Whatever we want to call it, it’s 100% not the same length as the top half that has extensions throughout. 

22 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Well I wouldn’t go that far but I didn’t post this to make fun of her or mock her. I love her hair and whatever she chooses to do. I just find that it’s pretty obvious that her hair seems “shaved” in that area. Whatever we want to call it, it’s 100% not the same length as the top half that has extensions throughout. 

I would never make fun of her because of her hair... it's pretty sad and I'm sorry for her. 

But I do think she has lost a lot of her hair and that is the reason we see her tracks all the time and she also has really thin hair too.. I think she should go for a colour that doesn't damage her hair that much... a darker blonde like the oops era... idk

I don’t think she shaved it, I think it’s just broken off..

think about it y’all, she’s been bleaching her hair blonde for years. She already said back in 2004 that without her extensions she has hardly any hair. And then when she shaved it, she immediately got microlinks put in. 

her hair has never had time to just breathe, so it’s super likely she has extremely thin broken hair 

She lowkey don't have hair back there. It's hard to tell from those blurry zoomed-in screenshots, but going off of old pap pics, it's no surprise that she has had breakage  — bad breakage — in her nape. I don't think there's enough hair back there from all the damage from so many tight extensions over the years to support the added hair. So there is none. She and her stylist just count on the rest of her hair to cover it.

On 6/8/2023 at 9:23 AM, WhateverYouNeed said:

they took the extensions out and my hair it's like i have none :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

and this was in like 2004? imagine how it is right now

anyways it's pretty normal specially for someone who has been bleaching her hair so many years. hair loss is natural 

This thread keep getting bumped.
Ok so yesterday when I logged in there was one of the videos that popped up top of the page that was about a post Britney made last October saying she’d “cut all her hair off”. I vaguely remembered. She was at the beach wearing a sun hat. You could see the top portion strands of her hair hanging out from underneath the hat. Some said, no all she did is remove her hair extensions. But maybe she did cut her hair - off in the back. Maybe she cut it all off so maybe she meant cut all of the back portion off??

She or a hair stylist did that likely because it had broken off so much. Sometimes you have to chop it off to start fresh for the regrowth phase. Pieces of clip in hair extensions are added to the top/mid section of her hair to lengthen it and make it appear fuller. Who knows how long ago she filmed the most recent video we’re discussing but if that’s why we’re seeing super short hair under the extensions it’s probably taking a while for that back area of hair to grow back.

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears shared a video on Instagram with a new short hairstyle — hiding underneath her hat.

Her own hair never looked right since 2000/01, the difference was she actually let people do her hair for hours, since her marriage she famously stopped doing that. I think someone who worked with her said she only gave hairstylist 20 minutes. I get it completely, I hate coloring hair and sit in chair for more than 5 hours but I wish she stopped damaging it further with extensions and maybe just wear wigs to let it heal.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block