It seems that Britney shaved underneath her hair

• Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

Her hair is wet because she is sweating when dancing so it looks stuck in that part, she has very fine hair but it's not shaved:

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-06-06-a-la-s-21

nrm_1425929633-ag_britney_spears_150309.

Perhaps but in other shots it seems completely shaved. Her natural hair colour is dark so it’s hard to say for sure. I still say it looks shaved. We can agree to disagree :)

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, willys said:

I don't understand why she doesn't take care of that hair. 90% of the time it seems so ugly

Ok that’s not the point of this thread. That’s not nice and wasn’t warranted. Do you think her hair looks shaved towards the bottom of her head? Discuss :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Nothing wrong with shaving her hair if that’s the case. It’s very clearly shaved about halfway/quarter way down. At least it looks it in the video! 

WE know that there’s nothing wrong with shaving her head, let alone the entire head if she wanted to. But her head shave during her “trouble times” is synonymous with her “not being well”. I could honestly see TMZ make the headline “Britney Shaves Head Again!” “As her boys move away and her marriage is failing, it seems Britney Spears is on the brink of another meltdown as she is seen with a partial head shave!…blah blah blah BS” :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 4
  • Like 5

I don’t think it’s buzzed. She has major hair loss from extension use. I can’t stress enough how terrible extensions can be for your hair if you don’t care for them properly. She has been wearing them for 20+ years now and doesn't appear to maintain them as they should be. For some women the hair at the nape/bottom near the neck is already fragile/thin and excessive extension use will cause the hair to break off.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

WE know that there’s nothing wrong with shaving her head, let alone the entire head if she wanted to. But her head shave during her “trouble times” is synonymous with her “not being well”. I could honestly see TMZ make the headline “Britney Shaves Head Again!” “As her boys move away and her marriage is failing, it seems Britney Spears is on the brink of another meltdown as she is seen with a partial head shave!…blah blah blah BS” :jamie_lynn_grape:

OR it could be that she’s doing what she wants to do and is able. My lord. Just because someone shaves or cuts their hair, does not indicate a meltdown. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, willys said:

I don't understand why she doesn't take care of that hair. 90% of the time it seems so ugly

She has spoken about the treatments she has had to get her hair back, from scalp injections to other treatments. In addition, stress and antidepressants cause hair loss and it is cut.

Btw, what is that about commenting on someone's appearance in the year 2023?

Edited by Antidote
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

I don’t think it’s buzzed. She has major hair loss from extension use. I can’t stress enough how terrible extensions can be for your hair if you don’t care for them properly. She has been wearing them for 20+ years now and doesn't appear to maintain them as they should be. For some women the hair at the nape/bottom near the neck is already fragile/thin and excessive extension use will cause the hair to break off.

Thanks for the thorough explanation. I totally agree with your points. I agree with everything you said. However it seems that the volume of hair in that area is growing out or very short. It doesn’t seem to be like the other photos posted that show case the shorter pieces at the bottom. I find there doesn’t seem to be hair there at all.

11 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Maybe she will see this thread and elaborate on it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Or maybe after TMZ or another media starts making notes about "Britney shaves her head in a new manic episode"

But thanks for putting another reason on the table for the media bullying towards her to continue, at least thanks for changing the title of this thread.

korean-sip-coffee.gif

• Like 6
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

OR it could be that she’s doing what she wants to do and is able. My lord. Just because someone shaves or cuts their, does not indicate a meltdown. 

Yes I agree, hence why I said in the first sentence she could shave her entire head again if she wants. It’s her body. I’m just referring to the A-hole media and how they like to spin everything she does to paint her as a bad person. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

Or maybe after TMZ or another media starts making notes about "Britney shaves her head in a new manic episode"

But thanks for putting another reason on the table for the media bullying towards her to continue, at least thanks for changing the title of this thread.

korean-sip-coffee.gif

Sorry that you’re clearly so bothered by this.

• Haha 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Sorry that you’re clearly so bothered by this.

It doesn't bother me as it doesn't affect my life at all, but you also have to understand that as a fan the last thing we want is for the media to keep bullying her and this seems to be a good reason. for them to continue.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

It doesn't bother me as it doesn't affect my life at all, but you also have to understand that as a fan the last thing we want is for the media to keep bullying her and this seems to be a good reason. for them to continue.

I think there’s obvious trauma from what happened before. I understand that and this wasn’t made in a malicious way. It’s just hair and I think it’s iconic if it’s the case. I made this thread because I wanted to see what others opinions were of it. I genuinely believe that it’s shaven and that’s ok. Maybe I posted because of my own trauma as a fan and wanted to talk to others within the community about it. This is a safe space and I guarantee you I’m not the only one who noticed this. 

19 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I didn’t even read comments before posting but IA that those scum likely get the vast majority of their Britney news from here! 

but I’m not shading you glitter

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block