It seems that Britney shaved underneath her hair

NO it's not shaved. We all know Britney is not naturally blond. And let's face it, she barely showers and you can easily all that grease in her hair. Grease in hair can easily cause hair fall out and make you look bald. Combine that with hair extensions. Poor Hygiene is often related to anxiety, stress and depression.

Love Britney so much but girl, hygiene.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, britbritlove said:

NO it's not shaved. We all know Britney is not naturally blond. And let's face it, she barely showers and you can easily all that grease in her hair. Grease in hair can easily cause hair fall out and make you look bald. Combine that with hair extensions. Poor Hygiene is often related to anxiety, stress and depression.

Sorry. That’s shaved. I’m not buying the whole “there’s hair there” when it clearly is natural hair growing back. 

2 hours ago, britbritlove said:

I think it’s just sweat from dancing/ twirling around

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Just now, GlitterRain said:

Sweat doesn’t cause your hair to appear non existent :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Not what I meant.

I was responding to that user saying she looks greasy because she doesn’t shower and my response was that it’s not grease/ not showering/ bad hygiene but sweat from dancing.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Not what I meant.

I was responding to that user saying she looks greasy because she doesn’t shower and my response was that it’s not grease/ not showering/ bad hygiene but sweat from dancing.

I personally feel that Britney would smell like vanilla spray or something sweet. I also feel like she always has gum in her mouth so I don’t care if she’s sweaty :bouncey:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Good god leave her alone 😳😳 She’s so self conscious about her hair. Let her be.

Why are you responding so offensively? Or defensively. I didn’t say it looked bad? It’s pretty bad a// if you ask me. I just observed it and thought I would let ya’ll know to see what everyone else thought. 

Good lord. If she did, it’s not an issue? Why are you making it out to be? 

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, JamieColonSpears said:

I really want to see her hair without extensions as it's so rare. Even her bob some years back included extensions for thickness. Her poor scalp :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

And if you notice in the photos I added, her extensions look like extremely bulky and heavy extensions. It may not even have been deliberate. Her extensions may have broke her hair and she decided to cut the damaged parts off to start fresh. Who knows! 

It definitely doesn’t seem to have any extensions or hair in that area for that matter. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block