19 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

It is really pathetic at this point to see Taylor hate on Exhale just because she is the most successful pop star on the planet. As if everyone out there is buying all 20 versions :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Not to mention that when it comes to streaming, they are all counted as 1. 

The woman has 10 albums in the Top 40 of the BB200, and pressed people here are still stuck on Nov 2022 sales  :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Other one :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:... gurl I don't care if she's the most successful or not, I mean, good for her that she's swimming on money of those people who decide to buy every single (and same) thing... I remember when she cried cuz her music didn't belong to her crybabying money going to her label... now I can see clearly what she wanted... money, IT SCREAMS DESPERATION FOR #01.

this girl is about to come to argentina.. and GUESS WHAT I'VE FOUND... she's selling HIGH OVERPRICED TICKETS FROM BACK THE STAGE WHERE LITERALLY YOU CAN'T SEE ****. WHAT THE **** IS THAT?! I can't believe people who supports this.

but go and give away your money.

38 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

this girl is about to come to argentina.. and GUESS WHAT I'VE FOUND... she's selling HIGH OVERPRICED TICKETS FROM BACK THE STAGE WHERE LITERALLY YOU CAN'T SEE ****. WHAT THE **** IS THAT?! I can't believe people who supports this.

but go and give away your money.

Im sure the millions of people wanting to see her do not care about your basic pressed opinion :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Dance Dancing GIF by Cincinnati Bearcats

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

It is really pathetic at this point to see Taylor hate on Exhale just because she is the most successful pop star on the planet. As if everyone out there is buying all 20 versions :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Not to mention that when it comes to streaming, they are all counted as 1. 

The woman has 10 albums in the Top 40 of the BB200, and pressed people here are still stuck on Nov 2022 sales  :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Agreed!

It's always the same tired arguments and the same unjustified accusations. The amount of disrespect for her talents, creativity, and professionalism is just so absurd. They wanna hate just for the sake of hating. I feel sorry for them.

If you don't like her music, that's fine - keep it moving. Not everyone is going to like her music. But for the love of Godney, stop saying that she has no talent. 12 Grammy's and millions of records sold say otherwise. And also, Taylor is one of VERY FEW artists these days who actually enjoys their fans and their careers.

Taylor has never complained about touring - in fact she puts everything she has into it. She loves creating music videos and even has starting directing them, she loves putting out new music - a lot of which she has started producing as well, and she likes doing promo. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

If you don't like her music, that's fine - keep it moving. Not everyone is going to like her music. But for the love of Godney, stop saying that she has no talent. 12 Grammy's and millions of records sold say otherwise. And also, Taylor is one of VERY FEW artists these days who actually enjoys their fans and their careers.

Taylor has never complained about touring - in fact she puts everything she has into it. She loves creating music videos and even has starting directing them, she loves putting out new music - a lot of which she has started producing as well, and she likes doing promo.

Exactly 100%. The woman is unstoppable after almost 2 decades and people here are still delusional just cause they are pressed.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I don't get the hate ??

Are we hating on Taylor because we haven't had an album since 2016 ? 

We got a third deluxe edition of Glory didn't we ? I liked it, so I imagine Taylor's fans like Taylor releasing a lot of editions :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Not for Britneys fault. Team con just wanted moneygrab, not Brinty.

Taylora came with this shhhhh by herself.

54 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

How would you know this if you’re brand new? Gotcha!

3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Abdul (Taylor's Taylor's Taylor's Taylor's Version) :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Where is our detective @DiamondCircus

That user is definitely suspect, I called him out yesterday like Glitter did today about him being an alleged new member yet was commenting as if he's not new at all.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

Honey I'm not against women, just to say she's a capitalist white rat DOESN'T MEAN I am mysogenistic cuz I'm not attacking her cuz being a woman... so go do your homework and don't try that card on me. Clearly you are one of those covered stans of her that go and buy even a fart on a bottle if she decides to sell that. 

And I can't stand people who feel they are enlightened and so above others that write "who hurt you"? gurl go off, if you shot, expect the shot back.

And I look fab and you look... well, you look.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Sooo ... the definition of enlightened is: having or showing a rational, modern, and well-informed outlook. I think the word you were going for was entitled? There's some homework for you.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block