RIP to the Exhale chat

11 minutes ago, Dan96 said:

You called me Abdol like 2 hours ago now I am Justin da fu??k  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Idk why u keep purposely misspelling your name when we aren’t pronouncing it but just spelling it properly. This is dumb and you’re a racist who wishes death upon people. It’s not funny it’s stupid and distributing 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Idk why u keep purposely misspelling your name when we aren’t pronouncing it but just spelling it properly. This is dumb and you’re a racist who wishes death upon people. It’s not funny it’s stupid and distributing 

When did I said racist things?  show me  :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:and why i would wish death upon people that’s horrible omg the world is full of hate :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Edited by Dan96
4 hours ago, Dan96 said:

Ok I am leaving this place is weird :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Why can’t you seriously find a new hobby or better yet, go seek help since you’ve clearly gone off the deep end? Like leave people alone! I know I get into tiffies with people from time to time, but I would never go off like you did, that’s just awful. For the sake of everybody’s wellbeing please seek help asap!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You threatened to kill someone and have created 50 accounts, one of which to make racially motivated and racist comments towards me while proceeding to tell another member you were glad their parents died. 

This is so sad I lost my mother 2 years ago fu@@k that guy I hope he burn in hell :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

1 minute ago, Dan96 said:

This is so sad I lost my mother 2 years ago fu@@k that guy I hope he burn in hell :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Do you have like multiple personality disorder, seriously asking because you switched from playing like you didn’t know who they were talking about to saying that you were glad they were still talking about you then back to playing dumb again with like a snap of your fingers. Seriously as I said go seek help dude.

2 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Do you have like multiple personality disorder, seriously asking because you switched from playing like you didn’t know who they were talking about to saying that you were glad they were still talking about you then back to playing dumb again with like a snap of your fingers. Seriously as I said go seek help dude.

Why you would say that ? And who are you ? Do we know each other ? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

We need a chat here :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:video and voice chat so we can see each and talk to each other :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Hi @Jordan Miller. This user is Abdul. They admitted it as well and have since backtracked. They use the same format and word choice. Two days ago they called me an ugly broke indian, commenting on how ugly I am, making fun of my voice among other things. This user Abdul, Axad, Assad, Justin spears, Justney Spears, Justin P, Rick is a Broke Ugly Indian, and the many other accounts this user has, should be banned for everything I just listed. Not to mention they wished death upon several members claiming he would seriously kill them by beheading them or stabbing them in the throat. This user also mentioned how he was glad another users mother died because he wanted that user to feel pain. 

this behaviour is unacceptable 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Hi @Jordan Miller. This user is Abdul. They admitted it as well and have since backtracked. They use the same format and word choice. Two days ago they called me an ugly broke indian, commenting on how ugly I am, making fun of my voice among other things. This user Abdul, Axad, Assad, Justin spears, Justney Spears, Justin P, Rick is a Broke Ugly Indian, and the many other accounts this user has, should be banned for everything I just listed. Not to mention they wished death upon several members claiming he would seriously kill them by beheading them or stabbing them in the throat. This user also mentioned how he was glad another users mother died because he wanted that user to feel pain. 

this behaviour is unacceptable 

That guy is racist pice of **** Indian people are the most beautiful people on planet I am sorry you had to gone through that  no  one deserve this sending love :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:**** you Abdul :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Edited by Dan96
7 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Parodying someone’s mother dying after you’ve said what you’ve said and threatened to stab someone through the throat is disgusting behaviour. @Jordan Miller

I am not parodying you are cruel yeah my mother died 2 years ago **** you now leave me alone for god sake 

9 minutes ago, Dan96 said:

Dude you don’t know me back off for real 😳 you guys are so delusional 

Dude just stop the act. The **** you said the other day was disgusting and disturbing. If that **** was said to me I’d just let it roll off of me because I just don’t feel threatened by that ****, BUT I’m not everybody and you literally are triggering people here in a very bad way and it’s not funny. The person you made comments about their dead parents is reaching out for help with coping with **** and I know it’s because of you. You are seriously demented and messed up in the head that you find it entertaining making fun of someone’s dead parents, making racial remarks, and going into detail on how you’re going to kill someone and telling others to kill themselves. We are not delusional, we know who you are, and you need to do the right thing and just stop and leave this site for good so these people can go back to not being mentally and emotionally triggered by a sick **** like you. What you are doing is a form of harassment and cyber bullying and I can guarantee you that wherever you are on this planet, there are laws in place and I bet that if someone took what you said because there are screen shots, I’ve seen them, to the authorities, you’d be arrested because the **** that you are doing and saying are not ok. So my suggestion for you is to quit while you’re ahead and just go live your life somewhere off this forum and don’t ever come back.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Parodying someone’s mother dying after you’ve said what you’ve said and threatened to stab someone through the throat is disgusting behaviour. @Jordan Miller

I am gonna report this place to the FBI it is dark , twisted and there is a lot of hate here it is not save good luck you all gonna need it 

I am gonna report this place to the FBI it is dark , twisted and there is a lot of hate here it is not save good luck you all gonna need it 

Interesting that on the chat you mentioned contacting the FBI when people told you to stop making death threats. I am not sure what’s going on here but I’m going to politely ask you to stop now 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block