No one can be this flawed in logic ... BAnon has to be paid TCon opposition

2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney's Twitter account follows 350 THOUSAND people. What on Earth is this logic?!

This "Banon" term is getting really boring. There is no such thing. There are lots of different people with lots of different theories about Britney. Grouping everyone who doesn't agree with you under a made-up term is not going to happen, so really guys, just drop it already.

• Haha 4
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

What's false about it? Lots of people have different theories. There isn't some hidden cult with a leader. Lots of people just have different theories about Britney. You know, as with everything.

You’re right, there’s no group that calls themself “BAnon” but you already know that and you’re being dense on purpose to discredit those who call you out on your delusions.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Circuit said:

You’re right, there’s no group that calls themself “BAnon” but you already know that and you’re being dense on purpose to discredit those who call you out on your delusions.

What delusions? That Sam is using Britney? That her old management and family still want her dead? Those aren't delusions, baby. That's just common sense and you live in a fairytale land if you don't understand that. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Circuit said:

You must not be on twitter then,  because there absolutely is a group that calls themselves banon, and cocky is part of it. 

Edited by easy

Sam

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

What delusions? That Sam is using Britney? That her old management and family still want her dead? Those aren't delusions, baby. That's just common sense and you live in a fairytale land if you don't understand that. 

Delusion #1 - Sam is using Britney. A theory that is delusional, not fact. The fact that you even think her old Management has any hold her to even try, is delusional. They are gaslighting her, all are, who try a discredit her. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

What's false about it? Lots of people have different theories. There isn't some hidden cult with a leader. Lots of people just have different theories about Britney. You know, as with everything.

That's a generalisation. The issue is there is a loud minority group of "fans" spouting endless, baseless conspiracy theories that put Britney at harm, and no amount of factual proof dissuades them. All of their theories have been debunked and they've only pushed more and more into the conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

Sam

Delusion #1 - Sam is using Britney. A theory that is delusional, not fact. The fact that you even think her old Management has any hold her to even try, is delusional. They are gaslighting her, all are, who try a discredit her. 

You must have been born yesterday if you can't see that Sam isn't in it for genuine intentions. He has TMZ on speed dial, for Christ's sake.

I said her old management want her dead. They dont want her to speak. You think Lou wouldn't be relieved if she found out Britney was dead? Really? You are that naive?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

You must have been born yesterday if you can't see that Sam isn't in it for genuine intentions. He has TMZ on speed dial, for Christ's sake.

I said her old management want her dead. They dont want her to speak. You think Lou wouldn't be relieved if she found out Britney was dead? Really? You are that naive?

Honey, I’m not naive. It’s very easy to believe that Sam isn’t genuinely in it but I don’t see him taking advantage of her as you seem to think. Britney has played the game before and I’m sure she isn’t ignorant to what is happening - again, trying to discredit her. We’ve known they wanted her dead since Britney said it herself. Could she be too trusting? Can we say that when she’s trying to heal? I’m just thinking of a bigger picture here bud. I’ve heard many on here claim she needs to get over it to she needs time to heal to omg good for her. We all have so much to say about it, doesn’t mean that I have to narrow  on to something that doesn’t hold as much weight.

12 hours ago, ItsSway said:

Honey, I’m not naive. It’s very easy to believe that Sam isn’t genuinely in it but I don’t see him taking advantage of her as you seem to think. Britney has played the game before and I’m sure she isn’t ignorant to what is happening - again, trying to discredit her. We’ve known they wanted her dead since Britney said it herself. Could she be too trusting? Can we say that when she’s trying to heal? I’m just thinking of a bigger picture here bud. I’ve heard many on here claim she needs to get over it to she needs time to heal to omg good for her. We all have so much to say about it, doesn’t mean that I have to narrow  on to something that doesn’t hold as much weight.

Britney just let her mother back into her life. We know what kind of person her mother is. Sam is constantly at events without Britney. We know he is trying to make a movie career happen. Does he ever behave the way a loving husband would? Come on. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he isn't in it for love.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block