No one can be this flawed in logic ... BAnon has to be paid TCon opposition

22 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Britney just let her mother back into her life. We know what kind of person her mother is. Sam is constantly at events without Britney. We know he is trying to make a movie career happen. Does he ever behave the way a loving husband would? Come on. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he isn't in it for love.

So, again, Britney can’t decide herself to not want to go? To not be ready in that capacity just yet? She can’t, soundly decide that for herself?

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

So, again, Britney can’t decide herself to not want to go? To not be ready in that capacity just yet? She can’t, soundly decide that for herself?

Of course she can. That doesn't change the very obvious fact that Sam doesn't have her best interests at heart. He entered her life when Team Con controlled everything and everyone around her. He said she was fine when they were trying to kill her. Nothing about his actions suggests he cares about her as a person. Anyone with any amount of life experience can see that.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Of course she can. That doesn't change the very obvious fact that Sam doesn't have her best interests at heart. He entered her life when Team Con controlled everything and everyone around her. He said she was fine when they were trying to kill her. Nothing about his actions suggests he cares about her as a person. Anyone with any amount of life experience can see that.

Here’s the thing, that’s just speculation, not fact. I can very much think for myself as you can, so step back with that “anyone with life experience can see that” nonsense as we don’t know either of our life experience’s. Which one of Britney’s can we say has been there for her? We have very little trust for the men in Britney’s life and I’m quite sure, she does too. This is about Britney. Not us.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Britney just let her mother back into her life. We know what kind of person her mother is. Sam is constantly at events without Britney. We know he is trying to make a movie career happen. Does he ever behave the way a loving husband would? Come on. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he isn't in it for love.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he isn't in it for love but Britney letting her mother back is sus? Huh?

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1.) David Lucado also entered Britney's life during the conservatorship. He has defended Britney and trashed the ridiculousness of the conservatorship. 

2.) Sam might've played the game better and had to do what he had to do to keep seeing Britney. 

3.) Sam might've said Britney was doing "amazing" in 2019 while she was in the facility because of wanting to keep seeing her....or because those were Britney's wishes! She didn't want to publicize her battles to the world INITIALLY, remember?? She was embarrassed by it all.

4.) Might seem insignificant to some people but before Instagram took away the feature where you could see what others were liking, I used to see Sam always liking fanart of Britney. 1 particular picture I remember was him liking this 

EWomrXOXYAAB6rI.jpg

If he was so awful why would he stan Britney's accomplishments and like them in his free time? 

• Love 2

Britney's been sitting at home jobless doing nothing and y'all really think Sam is using her. He could really be putting her to work, posing for photoshoots, pap walks, making her go to events, etc. but he tries his best to stand on his own instead and he accepts that Britney is very shy and unwilling to do any celebrity type work at the moment. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Applejack said:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he isn't in it for love but Britney letting her mother back is sus? Huh?

I don't understand what you mean. Neither Sam nor Lynne are good people. I think Britney is such a good person that she simply cannot understand people who are unable to feel empathy or remorse. She sees good where there is none. Her mother failed her on every level, yet she let her back into her life. What does that tell you?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, AlfredIslas said:

Britney's been sitting at home jobless doing nothing and y'all really think Sam is using her. He could really be putting her to work, posing for photoshoots, pap walks, making her go to events, etc. but he tries his best to stand on his own instead and he accepts that Britney is very shy and unwilling to do any celebrity type work at the moment. 

She doesn't need to work. Even if they took most of her money, she is extremely wealthy. Also, the connections and publicity are worth even more. Do you think Sam would get any of the gigs he got without her? Of course not! Do you think he makes enough from his jobs to support his lifestyle? Of course not.

40 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

She doesn't need to work. Even if they took most of her money, she is extremely wealthy. Also, the connections and publicity are worth even more. Do you think Sam would get any of the gigs he got without her? Of course not! Do you think he makes enough from his jobs to support his lifestyle? Of course not.

Didn’t he say in an interview that he could live off off $60 a day? Now I’m not saying that’s true but he doesn’t come off as a huge spender to me. I agree that being with Britney has definitely helped him get his foot in the door in Hollywood, but that only goes so far and doesn’t guarantee success. At least he’s trying, unlike KFeds unattainable and embarrassing failure of a “rap” career.:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Like 1

I don't understand what you mean. Neither Sam nor Lynne are good people. I think Britney is such a good person that she simply cannot understand people who are unable to feel empathy or remorse. She sees good where there is none. Her mother failed her on every level, yet she let her back into her life. What does that tell you?

That she loves her mom and letting go is very hard for anyone with feelings

50 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Didn’t he say in an interview that he could live off off $60 a day? Now I’m not saying that’s true but he doesn’t come off as a huge spender to me. I agree that being with Britney has definitely helped him get his foot in the door in Hollywood, but that only goes so far and doesn’t guarantee success. At least he’s trying, unlike KFeds unattainable and embarrassing failure of a “rap” career.:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

Just to begin with, he is living in a house which he could never afford to rent with his income. Without her, he would be a regular LA model and PT and be living in a tiny apartment with barely enough money to put food on the table. Let's be real.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Don’t forget hesam’s gambling app promos on instagram :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:
It’s good to have a side hustle based on the followers he siphoned from Britney. Rack up that debt, stans!

Sam can support himself on his own, he just wouldn’t have the lifestyle he has with Britney anymore, far from it. His BAC Talent talent manager went out of his way to make sure everyone knew that he was still married to Britney Spears. His talent manager also released a statement about how excited he was when they announced their engagement. The bigger projects that he’s gotten thus far were through friends of Britney’s like Zoe Saldana and Mel Gibson, which is sweet, because they’re giving him a boost for Britney’s sake. But he’s still referred to as a male model in the press, which is what he was when they met 7 years ago. Britney likes Sam for the same reason she liked K-Fed, he’s very easy to be with. Big difference is he’s not directly benefiting from Britney’s wealth, at least not right now. In the card she gave him, it said “thank you for loving me for who I am”. She just likes being with him. She knows that he’s benefitting from her career-wise in regards to her name. She’s also keeping tabs on him, as we can see from her google search screenshot :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:. From Britney’s perspective, she has the final say on this relationship and will end it if it gets to a point where it no longer benefits her.

I don’t think Sam is trustworthy and he and the people in his camp make very questionable and suspect decisions. I wish she was with someone who could really protect her with good lawyers and look out for her well-being and best interests so she wouldn’t have to navigate so much on her own and just rest. And again, the constant narrative in those rumors where he’s being a doting supportive husband doing the best he can while Britney is spiraling out of control is a major red flag to me. He’s also a liar. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block