This is the most viral makeup trend on tiktok and it's basically Britney's 2000's makeup

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

This:

britney.jpg

1414814027388_Image_galleryImage_Britney

There was some thread about it and source where from is it bought :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Lol idk why but I kinda like it.

Its like a reference to her BOMT outfit.

Man she seemed much happier in these pics than she has in recent ones.

Maybe its because her kids are with her.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Yes, she had motivation to live and being somehow "happy" in situation she was.

Yeah and now her kids don't want anything to do with her.

Is it because she got free or cause of her controversial posts on IG?

I was always wondering about that.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah and now her kids don't want anything to do with her.

Is it because she got free or cause of her controversial posts on IG?

I was always wondering about that.

I think KFat and the rest of the family manipulated her sons like "She's dangerous, she can't be free, she'll embarrass you, she won't take care of you, she's ok because she's in cship, you won't be safe with her, she won't give you money" & etc. shhhit.

When you are a child already when she was in cship, you only know your mother in this way and in the background you will be manipulated by your grandfather, grandmother, father and others. You only know this, but you don't know what came before.

Without excuses or reservations, they should go to their mother and listen to her tell what happened before and beg for her forgiveness.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I think KFat and the rest of the family manipulated her sons like "She's dangerous, she can't be free, she'll embarrass you, she won't take care of you, she's ok because she's in cship, you won't be safe with her, she won't give you money" & etc. shhhit.

When you are a child already when she was in cship, you only know your mother in this way and in the background you will be manipulated by your grandfather, grandmother, father and others. You only know this, but you don't know what came before.

Without excuses or reservations, they should go to their mother and listen to her tell what happened before and beg for her forgiveness.

I wouldn't be suprised if what you said did happen cause you notice how as soon as Britney got free, her kids stopped talking to her?

I just think they are spoiled and ungrateful because Britney gave up her YOUTH for them and this is what she gets?

My gosh her life has REALLY gone downhill ever since the 2000s.

And it doesn't help that now she got assaulted by that security guard.

Poor thing.

I really hope she is never driven to commit suicide because of all the bad things that have happened to her. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wouldn't be suprised if what you said did happen cause you notice how as soon as Britney got free, her kids stopped talking to her?

I just think they are spoiled and ungrateful because Britney gave up her YOUTH for them and this is what she gets?

My gosh her life has REALLY gone downhill ever since the 2000s.

And it doesn't help that now she got assaulted by that security guard.

Poor thing.

I really hope she is never driven to commit suicide because of all the bad things that have happened to her. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I'm glad that the world was on her side, but unfortunately only after 13 years.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I'm glad that the world was on her side, but unfortunately only after 13 years.

Yeah. 

Why did it have to take so long for people to respect her?

It wasn't until her 2008 comeback that FINALLY started praising her and giving her awards because before that, she was not taken seriously and seen as dumb airheaded bimbo who can't sing.

Just the fact that it took 9 YEARS for her to get a VMA award proves it!
Its unbelievable how she finally won one for Piece Of Me but not for any of her videos during her prime especially BOMT, Oops and Toxic.

I bet that made Britney feel bad that people only started showing her love to her career after her breakdown.

The GP is just so hypocritical and heartless towards her,

its insane!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block