This is the most viral makeup trend on tiktok and it's basically Britney's 2000's makeup

I was watching some videos that talked about this makeup being the most viral on tiktok makeup trend and that was born from KPop idols, and has more than 88 million and blah blah but at one point I was like ok wait a minute, I've seen this before...

So this is the makeup:

It is the complete opposite of the overloaded makeup that the Kardashians popularized, This makeup focuses on illuminating the tear duct of the eye with glitter, coral shadows, rosy cheeks and lips with a lot of gloss.

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-05-30-a-la-s-17Captura-de-pantalla-2023-05-30-a-la-s-17

Oh and look:

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-05-30-a-la-s-17Captura-de-pantalla-2023-05-30-a-la-s-17

Cual-es-la-conexion-de-Britney-Spears-co

korean-eye-makeup-tutorial-featured-760x

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I’m just saying she didn’t set the trend for minimal makeup. You’re reaching with that babe.

No, you said that she had not invented the products.

my thread is about this makeup that is now a trend Britney had used it more than 20 years ago, Just that. nowhere did I say that she invented the products or that she was the pioneer in the trend, if you don't like the thread you have thousands more to see.

Edited by Antidote
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

No, you said that she had not invented the products.

my thread is about this makeup that is now a trend Britney had used it more than 20 years ago, Just that. nowhere did I say that she invented the products or that she was the pioneer in the trend, if you don't like the thread you have thousands more to see.

But I usually like/agree with your posts. 😫

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block