Do you think Britney was crazy overworked during In the zone album

Do you think Britney was crazy overworked during In The Zone  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Britney was crazy overworked

• Yes, sure she was doing too many promo performances
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2023 at 12:26 AM

10 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Yes.  I remember Loser Larry Rudolph saying that "Britney is not like Madonna because Britney needs to be told what to do."  I'll never forget that.  I remember being a teenager and wishing I could punch him in the face.

Wtf when did he say this 

he should honestly be in jail lol his complicity is disgusting 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, pubsluft said:

Absolutely! I saw her the first time ever in my life on tour in Germany. 

And the first thing I thought: “Damn she looks tired!” You could clearly see it in her eyes.. of course she delivered but it wasn’t the energy I expected. 

I think touring especially outside of the US is generally very hard and nerve wrecking. Jet lag, tight schedule, interviews, performances, paparazzi.. 

During that time she was the s**it and expections were high she was def overworked. 

And she also was scared of flying. Long flights can be really hard.

Still good thing u saw her on her prime

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, AII said:

The average person is burnt out just going to the office 5 days a week. Imagine having a grueling physical schedule for over 5 years straight. Even if you were to get a month off as a break, It still wouldn't be enough. There are some things your body just cannot recover from. I don't see her going back to work like she used to. I don't see her doing promo ever unless it's contracted such as the book. But even then I don't see interviews or anything like that happening. It might be a social media post or something. I don't see her touring ever again either. And I think it's getting more accepted these days with people like Ariana and Miley saying that it takes a toll on them. I think she will make music again but it will be very low key and not promoted. 

Today singers r whole another thing. They r not promoting or promoting it with prerecorded performances. They do not have to have tours bc they can promote some sht and make good money from it. Britney was different story. She was working and performing A LOT. Her only escape was phisical injury when she broke her knee. It is sad her management were not caring about her that much. All they saw was $$$$

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 2

I believe Britney said she loved doing this ABC special for ITZ because it was the first time she felt in control. Agree with the others that she was overworked on BOMT,OIDIA, and Britney, but feel she did push back on this era and you can tell because she looks like she is really enjoying these performances 

• Like 3

She was def overworked her whole career, but it's part of building her brand. The Britney era is where she was doing the most I think.  Dream Within a Dream tour seemed EXHAUSTING (those fierce *ss choreos requires a lot of energy, wow)

BUT I think The Onyx Hotel Tour schedule was the cherry on the top.  Then, her "break" was the knee injury and the marriage... ugh, how I wish things happened different for her. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, HereIgoOnMyOwn said:

In what interview he said that?

I have no idea.  It was many, many years ago around the early 2000s.  It was a few months after the VMA kiss and they were talking about Madonna passing the torch to Britney and I think Larry was asked the differences between Madonna and Britney and I distinctly recall him saying Britney needs to be told what to do and Madonna doesn't.

I was  shocked he said it because it felt like he was speaking badly about her behind her back and making her look childish and it seemed like she didn't know these things were being said.  The whole thing felt weird and embarrassing.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Have you guys seen the schedules of Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Dua Lipa? 

Pre-conservatorship .. I don’t think she was being overworked.. she was building her brand and she was making millions of dollars.

Regular people that work 60 hours a week with minimum wage… now that’s being overworked IMO.

The difference is that Britney didn't choose that she was told. Taylor Swift and the likes are making those decision themselves

1 hour ago, AII said:

The difference is that Britney didn't choose that she was told. Taylor Swift and the likes are making those decision themselves

Britney was also busting her ***.  Since the MMC, B was busting her ***.  Just because we don't have the tour schedule doesn't mean it didn't happen.

3 hours ago, bas che said:

She had fire in her eyes. Yes overworked, but passionate and not tired. When you love something, you can never get burnt out.

i have to disagree. even if u love smth u need a proper rest to continue to be inspired and do what u do. especially with artistry. u can love eating ice cream everyday but believe me eating it everyday for months u going to be fed up and maybe even need a medical help.

• Love 2
On 5/29/2023 at 3:58 PM, icybaby said:

i have to disagree. even if u love smth u need a proper rest to continue to be inspired and do what u do. especially with artistry. u can love eating ice cream everyday but believe me eating it everyday for months u going to be fed up and maybe even need a medical help.

It’s indeed I can get tired of ice cream, but I can never get enough of icybaby. 

On 5/28/2023 at 12:50 PM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Have you guys seen the schedules of Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Dua Lipa? 

Pre-conservatorship .. I don’t think she was being overworked.. she was building her brand and she was making millions of dollars.

Regular people that work 60 hours a week with minimum wage… now that’s being overworked IMO.

Knowning that Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson went on weeks without sleep, I don't think it's that great either

There's sleep deprivation and then there's that

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block