Do you think Britney was crazy overworked during In the zone album

Do you think Britney was crazy overworked during In The Zone  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Britney was crazy overworked

• Yes, sure she was doing too many promo performances
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2023 at 12:26 AM

On 5/28/2023 at 12:50 PM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Have you guys seen the schedules of Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Dua Lipa? 

Pre-conservatorship .. I don’t think she was being overworked.. she was building her brand and she was making millions of dollars.

Regular people that work 60 hours a week with minimum wage… now that’s being overworked IMO.

Beyonce did ZERO promo for her new album, she just went to the studio and recorded her songs. That's all. She's on tour now, yeah, but she had years resting, she doesn't give interviews or promo performances, Taylor Swift as well. Britney during her prime used to go from tour to tour, to studios, countless interviews, countless photoshoots and many performances on TV. She had no time to breathe. Even her last era she was overworked, she was doing Vegas, promo performances, photoshoots, interviews and right after that she was forced to go on a world tour (2017-18) and when she finally thought it was over they announced a new Vegas show (Domination) which was supposed to begin just weeks after her last concert. I don't know any other pop star that got overworked like that nowadays, no wonder she doesn't want to join the music industry again and is traumatized. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night, I watched 'In the zone @ Out all night' ; she was clearly over worked and this was already built. Take a look wnen her feet hurt and need a massage her manager is 'absent' or when she almost faints bacause of how hot it is. Apart from her performances, something feels of to me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block