Beyonce - Thique feat. Britney Spears?

6 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

I can’t believe people are faking LQ clips with AI now… we’re doomed 

Whoever made that clip deserves hell tbh. If it wasn't enough with the rumours of VMA's, Superbowl and Danja every year.... now we gotta deal with this AI fake sh1t? 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Edited by Jota del Toro
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jota del Toro said:

Whoever made that clip deserves hell tbh. If it wasn't enough with the rumours of VMA's, Superbowl and Danja every year.... now we gotta deal with this sh1t? 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

at first it's just for fun and help us overcome britney's lack of music, not to create fake extracts, these people are not real fans :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

1 minute ago, BSfan4Ever said:

at first it's just for fun and help us overcome britney's lack of music, not to create fake extracts, these people are not real fans :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I've always said it. To be a Britney fan is a torture 24/7. We always have to deal with the worst from every other fanbase.

Spoiler

And even worst when your second fav is Avril Lavigne. I don't know how I'm still breathing tbh.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block