Katy Perry & Kylie Minogue at American Idol finale

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Kylie and her dancers were going to wear red like in her music video but were instructed they would not be able to due to Katy wearing red that night. Humble Kylie didn’t let that ruin her shine and performed so well! Her American comeback is happening! :bouncey:

She deserves it more than any other foreign act! She's been consistent, she always delivers, her discography is flawless (even Kiss Me Once, which is frequently cited as her 'MDNA' rocks kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival)

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, biczzxangel said:

She deserves it more than any other foreign act! She's been consistent, she always delivers, her discography is flawless (even Kiss Me Once, which is frequently cited as her 'MDNA' rocks kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival)

People don’t think she’s big enough in America to have a Vegas residency but I think the people will come, regardless of her status in the US. She’s huge globally and you’re right, her discography is flawless- pop gold! 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

People don’t think she’s big enough in America to have a Vegas residency but I think the people will come, regardless of her status in the US. She’s huge globally and you’re right, her discography is flawless- pop gold! 

Robbie Williams had one, and it was a successful run for a Vegas residency..

Both times Kylie toured the states in 2009 (a hybrid of Kylie X and showgirl tour), and aphrodite, most dates sold out. 

All my friends said her 2009 tour, they attended the Hammerstein ballroom one, said it was one of the greatest nights of their lives. Was worth the wait..

Kylie's management basically told her not to tour America due to not knowing her back catalog in 2002..

Her manager was pissed that she had to delay the fever tour, a full two months just for what he called unnecessary promotion in a country that didn't matter at all..

• Love 2
On 5/22/2023 at 1:29 AM, biczzxangel said:

No for real, Kylie literally doesn't have a bad album. I may seem biased (obviously with my username lol) but Kylie has one of the best discographies of any pop artist. She's an amazing performer, and I've met her in person and she is as sweet in person as she seems in interviews. Love her :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 3
On 5/22/2023 at 2:32 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Robbie Williams had one, and it was a successful run for a Vegas residency..

Both times Kylie toured the states in 2009 (a hybrid of Kylie X and showgirl tour), and aphrodite, most dates sold out. 

All my friends said her 2009 tour, they attended the Hammerstein ballroom one, said it was one of the greatest nights of their lives. Was worth the wait..

Kylie's management basically told her not to tour America due to not knowing her back catalog in 2002..

Her manager was pissed that she had to delay the fever tour, a full two months just for what he called unnecessary promotion in a country that didn't matter at all..

Definitely. To me, she is my favorite pop performer. She doesn't need a huge budget or crazy effects like Madonna or Britney (not that they are bad for those things) Kylie just lights up a room with her warm smile and lovely voice. She reminds me a lot of Diana Ross in that way. 

Her team was so stupid for not having her tour in 2002, literally that was her peak success and the Fever tour was amazing. Plus even if they weren't familiar with them, songs like Better the Devil You Know and Shocked are so amazing it wouldn't have mattered, the crowd would be bopping anyway :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

Definitely. To me, she is my favorite pop performer. She doesn't need a huge budget or crazy effects like Madonna or Britney (not that they are bad for those things) Kylie just lights up a room with her warm smile and lovely voice. She reminds me a lot of Diana Ross in that way. 

Her team was so stupid for not having her tour in 2002, literally that was her peak success and the Fever tour was amazing. Plus even if they weren't familiar with them, songs like Better the Devil You Know and Shocked are so amazing it wouldn't have mattered, the crowd would be bopping anyway :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

She's such a charismatic person.
Saw a show she did in a little pub during the Golden era on YT, it's amazing.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block