Advocates for Britney/ExposingExhell-gate (the detailed presentation of Banons lunacy)

I think banons are trolls and suckers... HOWEVER, I do think the owner of this site is team con. 

fzii7lkgcpdj3wk4.gif

might get banned for self expressing myself, as has happened several times in the past, but however, that person is friends with Perez Sh1ton and loooves to do post dragging Britney (remember how this person recorded themselve just telling a fake story LIKE TMZ does?? hint: restaurant mess. Just for clicks and likes AND of course, giving B a negative image, spreading shiat just like these Z-list tabloides did. I do not forget hun)

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I think banons are trolls and suckers... HOWEVER, I do think the owner of this site is team con. 

fzii7lkgcpdj3wk4.gif

might get banned for self expressing myself, as has happened several times in the past, but however, that person is friends with Perez Sh1ton and loooves to do post dragging Britney (remember how this person recorded themselve just telling a fake story LIKE TMZ does?? hint: restaurant mess. Just for clicks and likes AND of course, giving B a negative image, spreading shiat just like these Z-list tabloides did. I do not forget hun)

This comment is ridiculous. Let’s see what @Jordan Miller has to say about this! 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Slayer said:

Not them still posting about me and having my name as their profile pic.\Fo9in8DXEAgUN96?format=jpg&name=large

This is sick. Where even is this Slayer? You should file something against this website for advocating such disgusting violence. Exhale isn’t perfect and we both know why, but this behaviour is absolutely disgusting. It’s obvious these people got in trouble for a reason while you were moderator and I’m glad they’re not here anymore. Wtf 

so here’s nerdy geek girls comments. A former friend of mine who clearly has taken it way too far. I am shocked that such hatred for Sam would result in this. Death threats and wishing death upon someone? And you’re a teacher who is supposed to be allowed to teach children?

also C0ckys real name is Brennan and he’s literally in Louisiana, and pretends to know more about the situation than any of us do. He doesn’t and is known for falsifying documents and allegedly attempting to contact Jason Alexander.

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This comment is ridiculous. Let’s see what @Jordan Miller has to say about this! 

Honey I didn't mention no one and stop trying to stir **** and start fights, I've been seeing your behaviour on those cry for attention posts trying to get users on catfights with those ridiculous and double meaning tittles.. won't go and collect reciepts cuz ain't nobody got time for this kind of bullsssht.

And that was my opinion on the matter of this post and period. have a good night and bye.

1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

Honey I didn't mention no one and stop trying to stir **** and start fights, I've been seeing your behaviour on those cry for attention posts trying to get users on catfights with those ridiculous and double meaning tittles.. won't go and collect reciepts cuz ain't nobody got time for this kind of bullsssht.

And that was my opinion on the matter of this post and period. have a good night and bye.

Jordan is not Team Con

Neither am I.

I made the AI thread because I was just curious. Whoever has actually read my AI thread could see I am against AI (possible misuse and all other dangers that come with it). Forum was flooded with AI covers so I was like- sooo, would you buy the whole allbum like that?

I'm a 15 year old meme. Went from tumblr ****posting to here. Nothing Team Con about it.

30 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Jordan is not Team Con

Neither am I.

I made the AI thread because I was just curious. Whoever has actually read my AI thread could see I am against AI (possible misuse and all other dangers that come with it). Forum was flooded with AI covers so I was like- sooo, would you buy the whole allbum like that?

I'm a 15 year old meme. Went from tumblr ****posting to here. Nothing Team Con about it.

honey but this response was for GlitterRain... or is this your second account and you misstep that? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

4 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

honey but this response was for GlitterRain... or is this your second account and you misstep that? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

GlitterRain gets trashed and dragged for simply being a strict mod who doesn't tolerate people who want drama and this place to go to waste. I support Jordan and Glitter in their work.

If you have a problem because I stand by them and will defend them at any costs, maybe Glitter should check your second account. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

@GlitterRain

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

GlitterRain gets trashed and dragged for simply being a strict mod who doesn't tolerate people who want drama and this place to go to waste. I support Jordan and Glitter in their work.

If you have a problem because I stand by them and will defend them at any costs, maybe Glittet should check your second account. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

@GlitterRain

Do you really believe I have time for having a second account? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: babe I like you and it's ok if we disagree... however, I think Glitter incites drama, re read my other response... I don't have any problem if you defend who you want cuz I'm not a closed minded person. And the other person don't know why y'all bring to this if I've never named that... person.

have a blessed night, as will I. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block