Advocates for Britney/ExposingExhell-gate (the detailed presentation of Banons lunacy)

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Insane to me that if I openly share an opinion on AI (which included that it needed Britney's approval) that I am grouped in with Britney's abusers - when I spent my entire adult life running a Britney website/community to shine a light on the corruption. I get it though, it's an easy low blow for anonymous trolls who hide in the shadows. Takes zero investigating skills or thought to label me as such. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

No bestie, you are according to them bestie with Sam's friend and Sam is where you get your inside.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
2 minutes ago, easy said:

That account is a literal racist that fantasizes about Britney being harmed. Pay them no attention. 

There are 2 accounts in here we are talking about. ExposingExhell is literally bullying Jordan every second they can and I'm sick of it!

He's the owner of this site. Can't he express his feelings openly and not fear of online maniacs who call his ex bosses to complain about him?

He deserves respect, privacy and praise for all he did for us since 2004!

I stand by all of this. @Jordan Miller

• Love 3
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

No bestie, you are according to them bestie with Sam's friend and Sam is where you get your inside.

Omg lol :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I had to Google that cause I didn't think there was any way that's real. So because I'm not on the same BANON train that claims he's controlling Britney and all that, I'm contributing towards her alleged imprisonment??? 

Britney literally posted a video of them kissing yesterday and says she's grateful for him. If they claim that Britney's being forced to post that, then they are taking her voice away from her like her abusers did. Crazy Days and Nights will literally post anything. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That was super annoying. Fortunately, my former boss knows I have to deal with crazies and didn't pay it any mind. 

Stay golden hun. Don't let those maniacs every get to you or turn you away from the things and people you love and enjoy-especially Britney. We got your back! All the time, by any means! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block